• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta and lethargy

GospelWarrior

Registered
Reaction score
Does Osta cause lethargy like many PH's do? I've been on Osta for a few weeks now and I feel like I'm getting more and more run down. I've had sleeping issues for years and I've actually been sleeping soundly through the night which has been awesome. However I've been getting a solid 8 hours of sleep at night and I still feel exhausted when I wake up. I took most of Thanksgiving week off to let my body heal and I'm still whooped all the time... Just wondering if Osta could be causing this or if I need to take a closer look at my nutrition/training. Thanks!

I haven't seen this side effect reported on Osta.

You may be over training, under eating or not staying well enough hydrated brother.

I haven't seen this side effect reported on Osta.

You may be over training, under eating or not staying well enough hydrated brother.

THIS ^^^ I actually haven't been lethargic or lacking in energy while taking any PH's but that doesn't mean anything for you. It's all up to the individual. Gospel, I'm not sure where you live but don't underestimate the affect of the lack of sunlight and colder weather can have on the body. This also could be a factor.

I don't experience lethargy, nor have I heard any feedback about lethargy as a side effect, and remember Osta Rx is NOT a PH, it's a SARM.

I've run several cycles of Osta and always feel great on it. Everyone here in VB has been dragging ass for weeks now; I blame the colder temps.

Thanks fellas. I know Osta is a SARM not a PH so I figured it wasn't what was causing me to drag. Just wanted to make sure. It's been colder here so that might be playing a role. I've been slacking a bit on my water intake now that I'm not on cycle so that might be playing a role. Still drinking a lot, but not as much as I was.

Back