• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Combining Test. Propionate and Test. Cypionate?

muscle69

Registered
Reaction score
For anyone with solid Testosterone injection knowledge:

So, I'm finishing up three weeks of my first Cyanostane cycle. My start date got delayed twice due to anomalies in bloodwork and waiting on other test results. Prior to beginning this cycle, I was on TRT using Test Cypionate 200mg/ml at 1ml. every other week. That was enough to raise my T levels back up into the upper 500 range after it had fallen below the low-normal. I had already broken that dose up into bi-weekly injections.

Setting up my cycle, someone I trusted completely suggested switching to Test. Propionate while on-cycle. I've been using Test. Propionate 100mg/ml at .75 ml every other day (every third day in the beginning). I had two vials which should have taken me through my cycle. Right after beginning the Cyanostane and Test. Prop, I received back high liver AST and ALT numbers and held off on the Cyano for about three weeks while waiting on other tests and follow-up labs. I went ahead and continued with the Test. Prop. injections. So, I find myself in a situation where I'm going to run out of the Test. Prop several weeks earlier than the Cyanostane, which I had planned on running for 8 weeks but I'm considering upping the dose from 2 caps/day to 3.

I still have quick access to Test. Cypionate at 200mg/ml and I'm wondering if I can use it to supplement the Test. Propionate injections in a viable fashion. I had planned on discontinuing the Test injections while on PCT although I believe I've read that anyone on TRT may not find that necessary. However, it was the suggestion of my original coach to discontinue injections during PCT and I honestly trust his knowledge and judgement in the matter completely. Unfortunately, he no longer talks to me so I find myself hanging out on a limb with a bit of uncertainty.

Sorry for the lengthy post. Bascially, I'm wondering if anyone can break down, into something I can understand, how to combine the T. Cyp with the T. Prop in order to stretch out the T. Prop by a few of weeks without overly-extending the amount of time I have test in my system when starting PCT. Or, am I overthinking this and just need to alternate a few T. Prop and T. Cyp. injections (adjusting the dosage to match mg/ml) right now while I'm still 4-5 weeks away from PCT, depending upon whether I increase my Cyanostane doseage?

Thanks to anyone who reads all the way through this and wants to contribute--

Back