• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodybuilding Legend and Promoter Paul Love Has Passed Away at 86

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bodybuilding Legend and Promoter Paul Love Has Passed Away at 86

A competitor back in his heyday, Paul Love had a truly impressive physique and wowed fans with his well cultivated muscle throughout his career. Paul Love wasn’t only a competitor however, but a bodybuilding promoter as well, throwing the World Games Bodybuilding Championships.

Fellow bodybuilding legend and former Mr. Olympia Samir Bannout had this to say in the comments of Shawn Ray’s post.

“OMG, WHAT BAD NEWS ABOUT PAUL LOVE, I REMEMBER GUEST POSING FOR PAUL AT HIS SHOW IN SAN JOSE IN THE EARLY 80’S… A VERY NICE MAN INDEED! MAY HIS SOUL R.I.P!! TRULY SADDENED BY THE NEWS. MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY.”

Former Ms. Olympia champion and IFBB legend Cory Everson-Donia had this to say about the passing of the legend.

“MY HEART GOES OUT TO PAUL’S FAMILY AND FRIENDS. HE TOUCHED SO MANY OF OUR HEARTS, AND TAUGHT US ALL SO MUCH. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE AMBASSADOR OF OUR SPORT. MAY HE REST IN PEACE IN HIS NEW FOREVER HOME IN HEAVEN. PRAYERS.”

From the outpouring of condolences by many respected figures in the bodybuilding game it’s clear that Paul Love touched the souls of a great deal of individuals. A true legend and ambassador for bodybuilding who had a clear passion for the game, Paul Love will be missed.

Attachments

• paul.jpg
    paul.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
Back