• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help from Oz!

Tazman

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you can help and give some solid advice. I purchased the SUPER-DMZ Rx 8 WEEK PRO-ANABOLIC MASS CYCLE stack which has the following:

Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
6 Bromo - 2 bottles
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
6 Bromo - 3 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
6 Bromo - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

Problem is the @icks at Australian Customs seized the 6 Bromo and Anabolic Matrix RX. I do have in my possesion 3 bottles of Gaspari Novedex XT. I was also looking at buying Driven Sports Activate Xtreme and Triazole to try and make a stack (or any other suggestions). I CAN"T get hold of a SERM so am I being a @ick trying to take the Super DMZ RX and not having a SERM. Or can I get away with OTC products to get me through and not risking my health. I have previously done a H-Drol cycle using Annabolic Innovation products and 6 Oxo etc and had good results. i am 35 years of age and trying to get some help to give me some good gains with limited resources (No SERM). Your professional advice and comments would be greatly appreciated!

Move the Ultra male to your PCT period. Should be fine as Ultra male will increase LH after the DMZ run.

Back