• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Little help...

Gocougs

Registered
Reaction score
Just bought some Halo ext. and super dmz...whats the best way to take those, plus can females take this combo too?? Just need some advice... Thanks

Look into get the stacks. You will need to run test booster and pct with those.

Super DMZ rx is pretty strong by itself but an experienced user may stack Halo extreme and super dmz.

Females may use 1 cap daily of Halo extreme. Females should not take both products together.

So if I where to take both how would the best way to do it?, or should i just start with one, and how much should i take if that????

Gocougs said:
So if I where to take both how would the best way to do it?, or should i just start with one, and how much should i take if that????

Please provide your stats, goals and previous experience with anabolics.

heavyiron said:
Gocougs said:

Please provide your stats, goals and previous experience with anabolics.

Well im looking to get bigger and more defined without being bulky... Thats what i was before(bulky). But i have changed my diet also. I was 6'0 230.. Now im about 195..Its been a couple years since i have taken any anabolics, so what should i start with??? Thank you very much!!!

Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ RX-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-6 Ultra Male RX-2 capsules per day (post Cycle Therapy)

**More experienced users may use Super DMZ RX at 3 capsules per day.

heavyiron 0748 said:

Thank you very much!!!! I also have that Halo Extreme, Ill just let the girlfriend use that... Thanks again

Gocougs said:
heavyiron 0748 said:

Thank you very much!!!! I also have that Halo Extreme, Ill just let the girlfriend use that... Thanks again

Have her split a single cap AM/PM (Halo).

Back