• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

John Meadows Explains What Happened to Him During Heart Attack Scare

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
John Meadows Explains What Happened to Him During Heart Attack Scare

John Meadows breaks things down.

John Meadows faced some pretty harrowing times in the last week. One minute he was in fine health, the next he winds up in the hospital.

From the initial reports many of us feared that we would be fighting for his life. Initially ruled a heart attack, many fans and followers were praying for John Meadows to pull through.

Luckily John Meadows was able to make a full recovery.

Now, the veteran bodybuilder and IFBB pro has made a new video to address his fans. Did he really have a heart attack? John Meadows breaks things down.

“IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT I HAD A HEART ATTACK? DID IT REALLY HAPPEN? WELL, IT’S ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

“SO MONDAY STARTED OFF LIKE ANY OTHER DAY. I FELT GOOD. I WAS DOING EXERCISE WITH A FRIEND AND I STARTED FEELING SOME CHEST PAIN RIGHT IN MY STERNUM. AND IT WAS UNLIKE ANY PAIN I’VE EVER FELT BEFORE. IT WAS VERY SCARY AND I WAS THINKING ‘DID I DROP A BAR ON MY CHEST OR WHAT?’

“I STARTED HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING IN A COUPLE MINUTES. REALLY HARD TIME CATCHING MY BREATH. SO, I THOUGHT ‘MAN THIS ISN’T GOOD, THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG HERE. MAYBE IF I JUST RELAX THIS WILL GO AWAY. MAYBE IT’S JUST ANXIETY, I DON’T KNOW, MAYBE IT WILL GO AWAY.’

“SO I SAT DOWN ON THE BENCH AND THEN I REALIZED IT WAS GETTING WORSE. IT WAS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO BREATHE AND THEN I BASICALLY FELL OFF THE BENCH ONTO THE FLOOR AND LAID THERE AND TRIED TO STRETCH OUT TO SEE IF THAT WOULD HELP. SO, AFTER A COUPLE MINUTES THERE, I REALIZED THAT WASN’T HELPING EITHER. I THINK PROBABLY FIVE OR TEN MINUTES PAST AND I TOLD MY FRIEND, ‘I THINK YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE ME HOME.’

“I SAT THERE FOR A SECOND AND I THOUGHT, ‘THIS IS SOMETHING SERIOUS. IT’S NOT TIME TO BE A TOUGH GUY, IT’S TIME TO CALL FOR HELP.'”

https://youtu.be/LsCnAdyTrqY

Back