• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ rx by heavyiron

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
Super-DMZ rx by heavyiron

Super-DMZ rx, is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of Superdrol and 10mg of Dimethazine per capsule. Dimethazine is two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol) Therefore Super DMZ contains both Superdrol and Dimethazine. Dimethazine once broken down is similar to Superdrol though.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This medication has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity. The reason I feel this is not identical to Superdrol is because Superdrol has a different androgenic/anabolic rating of 20/400 respectively. However Dimethazine is a strong steroid on its own. The addition of Superdrol makes Super DMZ rx an even stronger steroid.

Dimethazine is an oral c-17alpha alkylated steroid that is liver toxic to a degree. Note that in studies administering 20mg daily to female patients for 45-95 days, dimethazine was shown to induce modest to moderate bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin in the blood, indicative of hepatic stress) in close to 50% of patients. Approximately 25% of the patients noticed substantial increases in serum transaminases. These results suggest this steroid has significant hepatoxicity and should therefore be limited to shorter durations of use. Superdrol is also known for hepatoxicity so care must be taken when using Super DMZ rx.

Super DMZ is a potent oral steroid that should illicit solid gains in lean body mass with little water or fat gain depending on diet. Most users can tolerate between 20-40 mg (1-2 capsules) daily for 4-6 weeks however more adventuresome users may use up to 60mg (3 capsules) daily for shorter durations like 2-3 weeks. What struck me the most about this steroid is how rapid and dry my gains were. It reminded me of a faster acting, dryer Dianabol. However Super DMZ rx is much stronger mg for mg than Dianabol. Users of Super-DMZ can expect to add 8-12lbs of lean body mass in just 3-4 weeks. I personally had no noticable side effects from Super-DMZ at 2 capsules daily for 4 weeks. Super DMZ rx is a strong, clean steroid that can be used to increase lean mass, strength and power with little to no water retention in short periods of time.

Lipid and Organ Support

Because of the liver toxicity of Super DMZ rx I strongly recommend using liver supporting supplements such as http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/advanced-cycle-support/ and/or Liv 52 before and during administration of this designer steroid. Proper hydration is also recommended to lower stress on organs. Alcohol and other liver stressing medications like acetaminophen should be avoided during Super DMZ administration. Oral steroids often times negatively affect lipids therefore lipid supporting supplements should also be employed such as omega 3 fish oils, fiber and plant sterols. High blood pressure is another concern so that should be monitored regularly. Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

Post Cycle Therapy

Since Super DMZ rx will cause interruption of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis, post cycle therapy is strongly recommended. Bulbine natalensis or ProLensis? is a amazing over the counter testosterone recovery supplement. It stimulates the production of GNRH and also increases cholesterol in the testes. Prolensis causes production of LH, which in turn signals the testis to produce testosterone. Evidence shows that ProLensis? can stimulate LH 169% compared to study controls. Research further shows Testosterone is boosted a whopping 347%! This natural compound is a main ingredient in http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/ultra-male-rx/. Ultra male Rx also has pro sexual effects as well as boosting Testosterone. Some Testosterone boosting compounds may increase Estrogen but in rodent studies it was confirmed the the main ingredient in Ultra Male Rx actually decreases Estrogen by 35%. Ultra Male Rx is a legal way to significantly boost testosterone, control Estrogen and raise libido.

Sample Cycle

Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ RX-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX-1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)

Super-DMZ rx is currently available for purchase without a prescription. http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx/

Chemical Name(s): Dimethazine
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine

Chemical Name(s): Superdrol
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

Referrences

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.
2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function.
3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine.
4. Biological determination of the secondary hormonal activities of dimethazine.
5. Antigonadotropic action of a new steroid with anabolizing activity studied in the anterior pituitary gland of the castrated rat
6. Methasteron-Associated Cholestatic Liver Injury: Clinicopathologic Findings in 5 Cases?
7. Anabolic and androgenic activities of Bulbine natalensis stem in male Wistar rats
8. Effect of aqueous extract of Bulbine natalensis (Baker) stem on the sexual behaviour of male rats.

Attached files /attachments/imported/dimethazine.gif dimethazine.gif_thumb (8.5 KB)? /attachments/imported/methyldrostanolone_superdrol.gif methyldrostanolone_superdrol.gif_thumb (3.4 KB)?

Nice write up!

OK Heavy, since you seem to be the authority quick question. What is with the lethargy with the super DMZ? Not sure if i need to change my diet or what. I eat clean and actually did not start this stack to gain weight. I am 6 ft even and weigh 205. Since starting the DMZ I only increased my caloric intake maybe 500 calories a day. I have added 20 pounds to my bench, and 30 to squats and 50 for my deadlifts. I only gained about 3 pounds, which is good, I did not actually want to gain a bunch of weight. My run times have actually dropped as well!! I am a natural runner, so that is great. I feel good in the gym, its just outside the gym...blah. A friend told me I needed to increase my sugar intake?? And another said I just had to eat more. I ran cyanostane before and didnt change my diet, loved the results and no sides, and my only side with the DMZ is lethargy. Only have a week and a couple days left, but wanted an expert opinion before I decide not to run it again. Sorry it was kind of a long question.

I have never experienced lethargy from Super DMZ but I stay very well hydrated and use Advanced Cycle Support every day. Get plenty of rest and continue to eat clean brother. Some guys seem to get less sides if they increase complex carbohydrates. You may want to up your oats, rice or potato's. Maybe add a banana in the morning.

Guess I will give that a try. I take the cycle support and def. Get enough water. Guess we will see! Thanks for the input.

This stuff sounds great. Do I have to worry about gyno on this?

I've experienced some lethargy here and there. Upping the carbs seems to help. I've only got a few more days on my Super DMZ cycle and sleep has been really crappy for the past week. I wonder if this is common?

Crafty79 said:
This stuff sounds great. Do I have to worry about gyno on this?

Always keep Nolvadex on hand for emergency gyno treatment. Gyno is possible but its individualistic.

just finished my bottle of super DMZ and deca-drol(first time ever using a PH) and i went from 195(6% bf)to 212(7.5% bf) in 5 weeks. im also 27 and 6 foot 3 in. very good product i loved it. i ate 85% clean most the time and i did get headaches here n there from not drinkin enough water(bout my 3rd week into it) over all im hapy wit my results. i still got 2 weeks left of 6 bromo utra male,ACS and Anabolic Matrix... thinkin bout doin the Metha-drol E stack next in 8 weeks. maybe addin Halo to it right after and addin more ACS and E-Control and HGW makin it a 12 week cycle. thats my short review and take on DMZ...first timers BUY IT! good shit! just eat clean and drink LOTS of water!....heres my body space to see my results..

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Pwilly1984/

Anthony419 said:
just finished my bottle of super DMZ and deca-drol(first time ever using a PH) and i went from 195(6% bf)to 212(7.5% bf) in 5 weeks. im also 27 and 6 foot 3 in. very good product i loved it. i ate 85% clean most the time and i did get headaches here n there from not drinkin enough water(bout my 3rd week into it) over all im hapy wit my results. i still got 2 weeks left of 6 bromo utra male,ACS and Anabolic Matrix... thinkin bout doin the Metha-drol E stack next in 8 weeks. maybe addin Halo to it right after and addin more ACS and E-Control and HGW makin it a 12 week cycle. thats my short review and take on DMZ...first timers BUY IT! good shit! just eat clean and drink LOTS of water!....heres my body space to see my results..

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Pwilly1984/

Thank you for the feedback brother.

Metha-Drol is VERY potent. I do not advise stacking any other PH or DS with Metha-Drol.

no prob man....and no no! i wasnt planning on stackin Metha drol and halo together. i was gonna do the metha drol first and take a week off after that bottle then do halo at 2-3 caps a day while still be using ACS,ultra male,anabolic M and E-control. makin it a 12-14 week total cycle. depending on my bodys responds to M-drol...if not ill just take 4 weeks off after i finish everything and then do Halo E with supported supplements and add Horny Goat weed for added PCT.

Time to stock up on Super DMZ and Metha-Drol. Looks like there may be a ban on these two in the next 6 weeks or so.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm

heavyiron 0 said:
Time to stock up on Super DMZ and Metha-Drol. Looks like there may be a ban on these two in the next 6 weeks or so.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm

I am. ;P I remember reading somewhere here Super DMZ is good for a couple of years, right? In a refrigerator ?

ya i deff need to stack up on like 3 or 4 stacks..that be 1 years worth if taken right! shit if this ban happens then Halo E and Deca-drol will be the only ones left :'(

Anthony419 0 said:
ya i deff need to stack up on like 3 or 4 stacks..that be 1 years worth if taken right! shit if this ban happens then Halo E and Deca-drol will be the only ones left :'(

I'm sure we'll be coming out with a replacement killer. ;)

Super DMZ rx made it in today, this guy is happier than a pig in shit..

builtnbama 080916 said:

glad to hear!

Heavy can I post this at my sites

builtnbama 080916 said:

Keep us posted on how your cycle shakes out. 8)

I think, as a first timer, I am going to try this out. Probably gonna order two of each so I can at least run two cycles before summer...and before it gets banned.

Any insight on this? First Time steroid user safe?

So, maybe I missed it, but what's the last day you guys will be taking orders?

kpaulhus 0 said:
I think, as a first timer, I am going to try this out. Probably gonna order two of each so I can at least run two cycles before summer...and before it gets banned.

Any insight on this? First Time steroid user safe?

If you follow the protocal listed on our site, you will be fine.

No more super!! Hope you come out with a potent replacement??????

is super dmz ok for a second PH cycle, as recomended by IML?

THX Heavy! ive i posted some info about my situation an hour ago and would love any sugestions and advice you could offer if you have the time. you are doing great things.

Back