• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Preparing for my run with S.DMZ

JMAC225

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. My situation is as follows: I am patiently awaiting my shipment to arrive any day now.. And I am looking forward to making the best of this cycle over the next few weeks. There is only one catch.. I have been having a lingering elbow/forearm pain for a few weeks now. I know..no pain, no gain, but I don't think that applies here. I have a 6 week window starting on the 1st that will allow me to concentrate on working out far more efficiently than when I am working and attending college full time. I have to hit the gym and worry about resting the arm later. SO.... Any suggestions on supplements or treatments that might help with the joint pain?

What heavy said & it might not hurt to look into our Flex RX

Thanks guys. I picked up a Nike Elbow sleeve yesterday and noticed a huge difference! Keeping pressure on the tendons allowed me to make it through my back workout like normal and the soreness didn't return for a few hours. Really encouraging because my Stack came in today. . That means Beast mode tomorrow!
Thanks again.

Question about using pain meds with stack.
I am currently taking 1 SDMZ 3 times daily along with 1 Advance Cycle Support twice a day. I am having a root canal in the morning. Should I be concerned about taking my stack along with drugs like Ativan or codine?
Or will it be a problem for me to skip a day of my stack??
Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I kinda figured skipping was a bad Idea.. I think its crucial to keep my levels up. Just didn't want to put any kinda weird strain on my heart or something.

Back