• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dose on Osta

Big N

Registered
Reaction score
I've noticed on other sites that you can take osta at 30 to 40 mg. Does this mean I can double my dose on the Osta RX?

You can do what ever you'd like. But, doubling the dose is not going to double the results, it's only going to increase the chance for sides past 25-30mg/ed. Rather than doubling the dose, or even increasing it, I'd recommend extending the cycle length to no more than 8 - 12wks at the suggested 3caps per day.

So don't take it pass 30mg. Thank you Adrenolin

So don't take it pass 30mg. Thank you Adrenolin
No problem. FTR, that 30mg equates to smack dab in the middle of 4 & 5 caps every day. I DO NOT recommend splitting caps as it's very inaccurate and unreliable.

You can get 4 bottles for $255 (free shipping) with my discount code 'adrenolin15'. At 5 caps every day, the Osta cycle will run 10wks!

Great! Thanks man. One more question for ya. If a female would like to take osta Rx, would she do the same dose (20mg) or would she just do 1 or 2 (13mg)?

Back