• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

attachment.php

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

>>>http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methyl-stenbolone/

Attachments

• M-sten-front.jpg
    M-sten-front.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 178
heavy - when are the logger's bottles being shipped?

Anything need to be taken with this?

For a proper cycle, I'd recommend the following.

From IronMagLabs
1x M-Sten
1x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control

From Purity-Solutions.net
1x Clomid

Cycle
M-Sten 1 - 4
2 caps ed

ACS 1 - 4
2 caps ed

Anabolic Matrix 1 - 4
2 caps ed

PCT
ACS 1 - 4
2 caps ed

Anabolic Matrix 1 - 4
2 caps ed

Clomid 1 - 4
1mL (50mg) ed

E-Control 4 - 6
3 caps ed

hmmmm alright thanks. Curious cause I did dmz 2.0 with all of the above and worked great, but i read about how clean and safe this stuff was so maybe i didnt need anything with it. Plus on the product site it doesnt say anything lol

Anyone know yet if its to potent to stack with anything? And wonder if I should order a bottle of flex cause of the dry cycle.

Anyone know yet if its to potent to stack with anything? And wonder if I should order a bottle of flex cause of the dry cycle.
I did the same thing, picking up a few bottles for the joints.. I've been running Osta, Cyano, and Halo the last 5wks; in a week I'll start phase two of the cycle, the last 4wks - Osta, M-Sten, and Super-DMZ.

I did the same thing, picking up a few bottles for the joints.. I've been running Osta, Cyano, and Halo the last 5wks; in a week I'll start phase two of the cycle, the last 4wks - Osta, M-Sten, and Super-DMZ.

Apologies for hijacking this thread, looking for insight if you do not mind and you seem to be well versed. I ran Superdrol for years, loved the product no problems other than some stomach acid and raised lipids. I stumbled on the Msten discussion really just in time I purchased the stack but while waiting for it to be available I also bought SuperDMZ2. I planned on running it 1 cap of Msten and one cap of SuperD, (since I had them) is that your approach for the stack you are discussion above or are you plusing the Msten? Also I see all of the discussion around purity, certainly I understand the term but not really the application of it in the Msten vs. the SDMZ, could I impose upon you to help me understand the simple difference between the two, (other than the additional substance in the SDMZ).

I appreciate it thank you.

M-STEN Rx does not contain any Superdrol contamination. Most previous Methylsten products had traces of SD in them no matter the brand. M-STEN is 100% SD free.

When using Msten or SDMZ2 how are the on cycle pumps? How long do the pumps last after you complete the first 30 days of the cycle? I compete in a sport where you don't want to be pumped up while competing so timing this cycle leading up to an event will be important for me. Appreciate the response. thanks

When using Msten or SDMZ2 how are the on cycle pumps? How long do the pumps last after you complete the first 30 days of the cycle? I compete in a sport where you don't want to be pumped up while competing so timing this cycle leading up to an event will be important for me. Appreciate the response. thanks

I don't have any real issues with pumps outside of my actual workout so my guess is you'll be fine.

The pumps on it for me were nasty. NAsty as in when I did biceps, I was in pain lol but its a pain you like! It stopped a few weeks after i was done though.

M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

attachment.php

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

>>>http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methyl-stenbolone/

Pure Methylstenbolone!

This shit is no joke. Plan on Stacking M-Sten with Trenabol for my next run. I have a strongman comp coming up & this will be an ultimate strength stack!!

Back