• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0

CDJack

Registered
Reaction score
I see you guys recommend taking this with food, but I have always heard it's best to take 17aa steroids on an empty stomach, assuming you don't get an upset stomach, that the absorption would be best. I believe William Llewelyn did some research on this or something. Can you let me know which is better or why you recommend with food? Thx

CD

You'll find that most supp, med, vit, min labels say to take with food; mainly just to prevent upset stomach. I say just do what works for you. I've taken SDMZ both on empty and full stomach...worked for me both ways! :D

I agree with EB. You can take them either way and both are effective. I prefer taking them on an empty stomach with 1 tbsp of olive oil....IMO this helps with absorption. I dose fish oils and TUDCA at this time as well.

FYI, did a little digging, and this is what I remembered reading. Given that both the methylsten and dimethzine are both 17aa steroids like var or dbol, I think this would apply.

This is what William Llewelyn says on the subject, from another board:

Bill claims only 17aa / "short" (non-esterized) AAS on empty stomach, and IIRC uses studies with oxandrolone to back it up, showing something like 99 vs 97% bioavailability fasted vs fed. The rationale is that any fat that passes through the intestines may contain a portion of the steroid dose, which will be lost in the fecal matter.

Orals like test undecanoate and other non-17aa steroid hormones (11-oxo, etc.) have been shown to have vastly increased oral bioavailability with concurrent fat intake.

Basically, answer is that with methylated 17aa steroids that have been designed to have very high bioavailability, it doesn't really matter how you take it, it will work very well. The whole with or without food thing only really makes a big difference in non-methylated steroid hormones that have inherent absorption/biioavail problems in the first place.

Back