• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stacking halo extreme with M-Sten

justinrock85

Registered
Reaction score
What do you think of it? example: 2 caps halo per day and 1-2 m-sten per day? also will the e-control be ok for serm or should i order clomid?

I would up the Halo to 75mg personally. IMO always use a SERM. E-control is an AI, not a SERM.

I hear not to use the 2 simultanetly could you explain whats the difference between the 2

M-sten by itself is all you will need...i.highly recommend not stacking it...

By the sounds of your OP, this is a first cycle? Stick to a single compound cycle. When you run multiple compounds that you've never used before, you will not know which compound (product) is giving you which sides/gains. And for PCT, I always recommend a SERM followed by our E-Control for best recovery.

i did 2 metha drol cycle so far but i never used e control at the end i thought only the serm+natural testosterone booster would be fine

i did 2 metha drol cycle so far but i never used e control at the end i thought only the serm+natural testosterone booster would be fine

I would.still stick to m-sten only....think about it...would you take 50mg of anavar with 100mg.of anadrol??...prob not...

Back