• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Osta Rx good for first timers?

Mani

Registered
Reaction score
Stats – 36 , 1 year experince in gym, no experince with analbolics
Goals – recomposition, 220lbs 20% body fat, want to cut fat while gainning lean mass
Cycle Plan - Osta Rx 20mg for 4 weeks, OTC PCT
Question – without having prior knowlage of how analbolics affect me im a bit leary to try Osta Rx for the fear of HTPA suppression. Can anyone elaborate on what ‘s a good PCT, how long will the suppresion last, and what will the suppression feel like.
Thanks – just want to mesure a calculated risk

You shouldn't have much if any surpression if you stick with the reccomended dose. You wont need any type of pct either. I just finished up a bottle and everything was fine, still seeing the weight fall off and my waist is getting slim. I started at 237 and I'm at 224 now. I also started intermittent fasting last week and thats helping the weight loss a lot. Just keep your diet clean and you'll be fine

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You might want to consider a cycle with halo first then after the reccomended pct for that jump on the osta. Thats actually how I just ran everything. It really worked great and halo is an excellent place to start. You wont get much surpression with that either. I ran it for 6 weeks at 25,50,75,75,75,100. Once I got to 100mg a day I was starting to get surpressed and had some mild depression but up till that I think 75mg a day was ideal.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I ran a bottle of Osta RX as my first cycle of anything ever. It made me feel good, sort of an alpha-male feeling every day. I woke up more rested and really didn't need to sleep as much. I did get night sweats a couple times and it did make my heart pound at night sometimes. After about 3 weeks I started to feel shut down and I just took some test boosters afterwards. In the end I lost 8 pounds (a lot of fat), a lot of my body weight exercises went up in reps a lot (8 pullups became 20, 30 pushups became 60). I'm not too sure about people recommending Osta during PCT because if it does suppress testosterone production isn't that counter-intuitive?

Back