• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

havoc/cyanostane?

Zombeast808

Registered
Reaction score
i've ran h drol & trenazone together then ultradrol & trenazone together. both with serms (clomid both times, but will be taking torem for this cycle) & all the necessities for on cycle and post cycle. i know both havoc & cyanostane are methylated, but i was wondering if it would be okay?

i know some of you will ask what im dosing, but i just want to know if this is okay. we can go from there :)

I believe that havoc is just another epi clone. cyanostane is not all that hardcore of a compound. Stacking the two together should be fine as long as your dosing protocol is reasonable.

you are correct it is an epi clone. what is the length that cyanostane is typically taken? i was going to dose epi at probably 40 for 4 weeks and 50 for the last 2 weeks.

i have quite a bit of cycle support im actually taking extra precaution so my liver should be happy.

I personally have done 1 run of cyano and it was 6 weeks. I see a lot of others doing the same.
Liver support is a great thing to pre-load before the cycle as well. I start 2 weeks prior. I am a big fan of using TUDCA stacked with Advanced Cycle Support while taking PH's.....its the ultimate in liver protection IMO.

i know some of you will ask what im dosing, but i just want to know if this is okay. we can go from there :)
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

You're stacking three different methylated steroids, the answer is going to somewhat depend on how you plan to dose the products. The answer is, yes. You can stack the three, but I wouldn't recommend cycling longer than 6wks or increasing the dose of Cyanostane past 3caps/day or Havoc past 4caps/day.

Last edited:
Back