• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten Rx stack

Russiangrimm

Registered
Reaction score
hello, i ordered the M-Sten Rx stack off of the site, and im probably getting it tomorrow or Tuesday, its my first cycle and im doing it for a cut
im 5'6 173 lbs, bf% unknown, over 12% for sure
my question is, should i follow the recommended stack or is too much for a first timer? heres a copy-paste directly from the site

M-STEN Rx 8 WEEK CYCLE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Follow it as layed out below. It should be a great cycle. The only thing you may want to pick up in addition to your current PCT is some nolva or clomid from purity-solutions.net - run that for weeks 5 - 8 of the cycle, and then follow up with the E-Control weeks 8 - 10. At least, that is the way I would run it.

Best of luck with your cycle brother! Will you be logging it here by any chance? Would love to follow along. :)

Last edited:
Russiangrimm said:
hello, i saw your answer to someones post about the M-Sten Rx, and i noticed that the stack you mentioned didnt have the Ultra Male Rx in the stack, cause on the web site it's part of the M-Sten stack, and you spread out the stack into 10 weeks and on the website its only 8 weeks, first time trying a stack and would really rather have someone's advice on this, thanks

Yes, I feel as though one does not need both the Ultra Male and the Anabolic Matrix for one cycle... I simply incorporate either of them, in this case, I recommended Anabolic Matrix as it is a little cheaper. I suggest their use not because they're test boosters, but because they contain Bioperine (Anabolic Matrix has more) which increases the bioavailability of the prohormones. If you already have them both, simply save one for a future cycle. Run it just like I suggested for asiegel.

So for this stack, you will need:
1x M-Sten
1x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control
1x Clomid ($20 from Purity-Solutions.net)

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (separate from M-Sten)

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day with M-Sten

PCT
Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day at your convenience

Anabolic Matrix (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day at your convenience

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
1mL (50mg) every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]

It's a pretty simple straight forward cycle... but if you have any questions with anything - diet, this cycle or another, training, whatever, shoot me a PM or leave a reply in this thread. I'd be happy to help.

Thank you for replying to both my PM and thread :D
and as far as logging it, i dont know to be honest, never logged anything lol

Back