• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

testaturone levels

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
ok so i took a ph befor and that was about 3 months ago i took a pct but still my test levels are not the same. i am planing on taking methadrol but should i not or do you think it will be ok. if i do what should i take for a pct i read hcg helps with boosting test production but would i be ok with just nolvadex or clamoid and what sites sell these prodcuts

is that really all i need? im telling you man im 18 and ever since then shit hasnt been the same haha also would that work if i were to take dianabol, i havent decided which one i want i have them both

Yup, the main thing you need is something that sends an LH signal and increases Testosterone. Ultra Male rx is very good for that.

Metha-Drol kicks dbol in the nuts. Nothing to compare there.

thanks i apreciate the advice. how long should i wait to take another ph after methadrol. i want to take one like super dmz to start my cutting cycle and then start to take clen or ephedrine what do you guys think about that

This is why you take a SERM after a PH. WTF, why are you doing a PH at 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dj2dirk41 said:
thanks i apreciate the advice. how long should i wait to take another ph after methadrol. i want to take one like super dmz to start my cutting cycle and then start to take clen or ephedrine what do you guys think about that

18 is a bit young brother. You should probably wait.

So once he goes on Ultra male should his TESterone levels go back to normal and stay thier????

deltaxhawk 066 said:
So once he goes on Ultra male should his TESterone levels go back to normal and stay thier????

That's the idea, I've road tested it on many occasions & works well.

Back