• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stacks and bridges?

Hacksaw_

Registered
Reaction score
I'm really all new to this game. So I was wondering, say I do a cycle of Deca Drol Max, Should I use another product to bridge in between cycles or just wait to start deca again? And what about the PCT on the bridge product if thats okay.

You could also bridge Halo Extreme and Cyanostane for an excellent cycle. We don't currently have Decadrol Max or Halo Extreme in stock.. they should be in stock just before Christmas (expecting 12-17-12).

Say;

Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme or DecaDrol Max
3 caps every day

Weeks 4 - 9
Cyanostane
3 caps every day

Weeks 1 - 9
Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day [separate from prohormones]

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day [with prohormones]

Weeks 10 - 13 PCT
Clomid (Purity-Solutions.net)
1mL (50mg) every day

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps every day

Weeks 13 - 15 PCT
E-Control
3 caps every day

You will need:

2x Decadrol Max or Halo Extreme
2x Cyanostane
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control
1x Clomid $20

With my discount code (a $49 savings), adrenolin15, with the exception of the clomid, this stack comes out to $277.89 + the shipping is free!

9 weeks seems long for someone new.... how old are you?

9 weeks seems long for someone new.... how old are you?
He asked to bridge... that's a bridge... they tend to be a part of longer cycles. Its a really easy fix if he doesn't want to run them 9 wks... he can simply stack them straight up weeks 1 - 6, and then PCT weeks 7 - 12. That was a really bad run on sentence, I know; I realized it after I typed it. lol

I'm 24yo.

Gotcha adrenoline. Was curious how old the newbie was..... thinking he may want to start with something lighter/shorter. I understand your layout. By the way.... what's your thoughts on my laxogenin post. Would like to hear your opinion seeing you deflated my osta idea...lol.

Since i'm new.. should I just start out with the deca drol stack? without the clomid.

Since i'm new.. should I just start out with the deca drol stack? without the clomid.
No. The clomid is pretty essential. I'd recommend not running phs or steroids if you don't want to use the SERM.

But yes, 3 caps of Decadrol for 6wks should put some real lean muscle on you.

Weeks 1 - 6
Decadrol MAx
3 caps every day

Weeks 1 - 6
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps every day [separate from prohormones]

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps every day [with prohormones]

Weeks 7 - 10 PCT
Clomid (Purity-Solutions.net)
1mL (50mg) every day

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps every day

Weeks 10 - 12 PCT
E-Control
3 caps every day

You will need:

2x Decadrol Max
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control
1x Clomid $20

IML Stack is $201.40 with my discount adrenolin15. Shipping within the US is free.
:cool:

Purity solutions- tamox and clomid.... is that an oral?

Just making sure doesn't need syringe. I have tamoxifen tablets from old script... think the liquid oral is any better than tablets?

Just making sure doesn't need syringe. I have tamoxifen tablets from old script... think the liquid oral is any better than tablets?
No, not at all. Most people don't have tabs for what ever reason, so I recommend them the research grade. It tastes like ass, but it works the way it should - well.

I'm at 180 right now.. simplest question is how will I be able to reach 210+ of muscle for next August? Accounting I grow 2-4 inches more.

I'm at 180 right now.. simplest question is how will I be able to reach 210+ of muscle for next August? Accounting I grow 2-4 inches more.
I suggest setting realistic goals for yourself. 30 lbs of lean muscle in 8 months is a fantasy. IMO 15-20 lbs post PCT in 8 months of actual lean muscle would be phenomenal. I am still concerned about your age since you say that you are hoping to grow 2-4 more inches by august. These products wont do anything for you long term if you don't know how to eat properly. Make sure you dial your macros in before you hop on cycle otherwise you are wasting your money and risking your health for nothing. just my 2cw.

Last edited:
that didn't answer my question at all, and I have buddies who have gained 15-20 lbs of muscle from a range of 4-12 weeks.

Eating more calories than you burn

Lifting Heavy ass weight

Popping M-Sten and Cyanostane

adrenolin, you seem like you know what you're talking about. what would be the best stuff to take, when,
with what, and if you have a good diet (low cost) to get me to at least 200+ by the summer, August at the latest of mostly big ass muscle mass

adrenolin, you seem like you know what you're talking about. what would be the best stuff to take, when,
with what, and if you have a good diet (low cost) to get me to at least 200+ by the summer, August at the latest of mostly big ass muscle mass
Your caloric maintenance is about 2900kcal. Bump it up to 3300 - 3500, and you should be able to gain 20lbs of lean mass by August.
attachment.php

Run a 6wk cycle of M-Sten at 20mg And then another 6wks of M-Sten at 20mg in the beginning of June.

Attachments

• HaCKSAW.jpg
    HaCKSAW.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 20
do you have a diet plan?
Sorry, I don't, not for someone your size. I have only ever created a diet for myself, a 4kcal cutting diet, weighing 260lbs...

If you'd like to see it, I'll post it, you may be able to use some of it, or reorganize it to fit your needs.

Back