• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Anabolic Steroid Control Act (Part 1)

bigrobbie

Registered
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is too much AAS discussion, but be it AAS or PH, this document and all it's revisions and amendments changed everything for all of us who choose to use any enhancement substance...

Anabolic Steroid Control Acts-a simple overview (Part 1)

Just like most my threads, you can find I've posted this at Meso, UGBB and my blog:

I was researching some 4th amendment details yesterday and today and thinking about the Anabolic Steroid Control Act (1990,2004) and feeling sick. The obsurd mission of this amendment was to conform the Drug Enforcement Administration?s (DEA) policy and unite new policy regarding AAS? with the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) this redefined the existing policy and description of ?anabolic steroid.? This new definition, in a nutshell, changed anabolic steroids to a Schedule III controlled substance. Additionally, the Act lists 59 specific substances as being anabolic steroids.

The Act also amends the CSA by revising the language requiring exclusion of OTC products from regulation as controlled substances, enter Patrick Arnold and the battle to hault a growing prohormone market. The Act clarifies that the exclusionary language in 21 U.S.C. 811(g)(1) pertains only to non-narcotic ?drugs? that may, under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA). (1)

DEA is the primary agency responsible for advocating and, IMO, ?greasing the wheels? with regards to the federal Controlled Substances Act and the Controlled Substances Import and Export Act (21 U.S.C. 801-971) (CSA).

The DEA drew a line in the sand, for lack of a better term, via Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Sec. Sec. 1300.01 to 1316.99. This title basically allows a determined number of ?units? to be manufactured by ?Big Pharma? in the States. Phizer, Watson, and others will produce enough steroids to meet the need of the legit medical community for HRT, AIDs patients, etc?The CSA delagates the responsibility of establishing and maintaining a closed system of control for manufacturing to who else-our buddies at the DEA! They are to regulate the pharmasutical industry while also working with local law enforcement (LE) to combat black market AAS sales.

Any person who manufactures, distributes, dispenses, imports, exports, or conducts research or chemical analysis with controlled substances must register with DEA (unless exempt) and comply with the applicable CSA requirements for the activity. (2) In short, if you are not authorized, the DEA or one of a number of their ?talking heads? (local/regional LE) will arrest and prosocute you!

I mentioned feeling sick as I researched deeper into this?One reason for my cookies trying to toss is this; Anabolic Steroids are now sharing rank with ?street junk!? Drugs controlled under the CSA includes opiates, hallucinogens and central nervous system stimulants and depressants! So I?m on the same team with ?Harry Herion? and ?Martha Meth-head? if I choose to utalize an underground source and possess some Testosterone to improve my quality of living (we don?t all have insurance!). The last time I checked men don?t worry about their natural cocaine levels dropping at age 25! I would also like to ask the readers of KOG this: Who is the last person you can remember (and if I see Chris Benoit in comments I?ll scream?there was alot more going on there, but we?ll discuss that another day) who either:

1) died with nothing but a hot water heater box for shelter because he spent all his money on his next Anavar fix?

OR

2) became a prostitute and a victim of the dark side of humanity in order to order 10 more milliliters of Testosterone Cypionate? ?? I?m gonna say nobody can think of anything even close!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will pick this up later?there is still much ground left I need to research. If you have any spacific questions regarding the legal aspects of AAS, please post them in comments section and I?ll try to get you an answer. I leave you with this list from Sec. 1300.01(b), paragraph (4) Sec. 1300.01 Definitions relating to controlled substances. It lists what the government considers ?Anabolic Steroids? ?-

(4) The term anabolic steroid means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes:

(i) 3[beta],17-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(ii) 3[alpha],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(iii) 5[alpha]-androstan-3,17-dione

(iv) 1-androstenediol (3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1- ene)

(v) 1-androstenediol (3[alpha],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1- ene)

(vi) 4-androstenediol (3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene)

(vii) 5-androstenediol (3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxy-androst-5-ene)

(viii) 1-androstenedione ([5[alpha]]-androst-1-en-3,17-dione)

(ix) 4-androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione)

(x) 5-androstenedione (androst-5-en-3,17-dione)

(xi) bolasterone (7[alpha],17[alpha]-dimethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost- 4-en-3-one)

(xii) boldenone (17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-1,4,-diene-3-one)

(xiii) calusterone (7[beta],17[alpha]-dimethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost- 4-en-3-one)

(xiv) clostebol (4-chloro-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one)

(xv) dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17[beta]-hydroxy- 17[alpha]-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one)

(xvi) [Delta]1-dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a. ?1-testosterone?) (17[beta]- hydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1-en-3-one)

(xvii) 4-dihydrotestosterone (17[beta]-hydroxy-androstan-3-one)

(xviii) drostanolone (17[beta]-hydroxy-2[alpha]-methyl-5[alpha]- androstan-3-one)

(xix) ethylestrenol (17[alpha]-ethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-ene)

(xx) fluoxymesterone (9-fluoro-17[alpha]-methyl-11[beta],17[beta]- dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one)

(xxi) formebolone (2-formyl-17[alpha]-methyl-11[alpha],17[beta]- dihydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one)

(xxii) furazabol (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrostano[2,3-c]- furazan)

(xxiii) 13[beta]-ethyl-17[alpha]-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one

(xxiv) 4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17[beta]-dihydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one)

(xxv) 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone (4,17[beta]-dihydroxy-estr-4-en-3- one)

(xxvi) mestanolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-5-androstan-3- one)

(xxvii) mesterolone (1[alpha]methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-[5[alpha]]- androstan-3-one)

(xxviii) methandienone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-1,4- dien-3-one)

(xxix) methandriol (17[alpha]-methyl-3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxyandrost- 5-ene)

(xxx) methenolone (1-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1-en-3- one)

(xxxi) 17[alpha]-methyl-3[beta], 17[beta]-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(xxxii) 17[alpha]-methyl-3[alpha],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(xxxiii) 17[alpha]-methyl-3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxyandrost-4-ene

(xxxiv) 17[alpha]-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone (17[alpha]-methyl-4- hydroxy-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(xxxv) methyldienolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)- dien-3-one)

(xxxvi) methyltrienolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestra-4,9- 11-trien-3-one)

(xxxvii) methyltestosterone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost- 4-en-3-one)

(xxxviii) mibolerone (7[alpha],17[alpha]-dimethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr- 4-en-3-one)

(xxxix) 17[alpha]-methyl-[Delta]1-dihydrotestosterone (17b[beta]- hydroxy-17[alpha]-methyl-5[alpha]-androst-1-en-3-one) (a.k.a. ?17- [alpha]-m
ethyl-1-testosterone?)

(xl) nandrolone (17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(xli) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3[beta], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-4-ene)

(xlii) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3[alpha], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-4-ene)

(xliii) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3[beta], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-5-ene)

(xliv) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3[alpha], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-5-ene)

(xlv) 19-nor-4-androstenedione (estr-4-en-3,17-dione)

(xlvi) 19-nor-5-androstenedione (estr-5-en-3,17-dione

(xlvii) norbolethone (13[beta], 17[alpha]-diethyl-17[beta]-hydroxygon- 4-en-3-one)

(xlviii) norclostebol (4-chloro-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(xlix) norethandrolone (17[alpha]-ethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3- one)

(l) normethandrolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(li) oxandrolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-2-oxa-[5[alpha]]- androstan-3-one)

(lii) oxymesterone (17[alpha]-methyl-4,17[beta]-dihydroxyandrost-4-en- 3-one)

(liii) oxymetholone (17[alpha]-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-17[beta]- hydroxy-[5[alpha]]-androstan-3-one)

(liv) stanozolol (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-[5[alpha]]-androst- 2-eno[3,2-c]-pyrazole)

(lv) stenbolone (17[beta]-hydroxy-2-methyl-[5[alpha]]-androst-1-en-3- one)

(lvi) testolactone (13-hydroxy-3-oxo-13,17-secoandrosta-1,4-dien-17-oic acid lactone)

(lvii) testosterone (17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one)

(lviii) tetrahydrogestrinone (13[beta], 17[alpha]-diethyl-17[beta]- hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

(lix) trenbolone (17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

(lx) Any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance described in this paragraph. Except such term does not include an anabolic steroid that is expressly intended for administration through implants to cattle or other nonhuman species and that has been approved by the Secretary of Health and Human Services for such administration. If any person prescribes, dispenses, or distributes such steroid for human use, the person shall be considered to have prescribed, dispensed, or distributed an anabolic steroid within the meaning of this paragraph.

The 2004-2005 revision started to really focus on what the supplement companies were stocking their shelves with. ???
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

REFERENCE: (1) (2), and the copied list above. http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...005/fr1216.htm

Glad to see this posted here. Would like to see a group formed similar to NORML only on behalf of AAS. It seems absurd to me that people can go to any corner store to pick up cigarettes and a bottle of hard liquor without consequnce yet anabolics are forbidden for the majority.

Glad to see this posted here. Would like to see a group formed similar to NORML only on behalf of AAS. It seems absurd to me that people can go to any corner store to pick up cigarettes and a bottle of hard liquor without consequnce yet anabolics are forbidden for the majority.

So agreed. If you guys fund me I will go to capital hill on everyone's behalf! I am not scared of those chumps.

Yea we all need to start a pertition. This is absurd and way out of order. And listing people that want to enhance there body are in the same category as drug users! Wow.

If folks would start email their representatives then they would at least have to respond on the matter. If medical doctors got on board to prove that aas and PH were not harmful but helpful when used properly and responsibly. Same disclaimer as alcohol. Here is the link I was talking about.
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Solid post.

Back