• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ 2.0 and work physical

GospelWarrior

Registered
Reaction score
I was going to start a DMZ 2.0 run in a couple weeks. I now have by annual work physical the second week of January. Would anything screwy come up on the blood work other than test levels a bit off? Obviously my BP would be up a bit but I don't really care about that. You can take a guess what I do by looking at my avatar and I just don't want to run into any problems :)

It really depends on what they test for....by what you stated about your occupation...i would assume.that you are union...you can read thru your union.aggrement to.see what they(employeer)can test you for on a annual.physical....sd2.0 would most likely throw your bw off in several diff areas...its normal for someone using it...but could be alarming to the testers...keep in mind when someone is in good visual physical condition and tests poorly on bw the red flag might go up..

That's pretty much what I figured. I will probably just wait until after the physical. I was just being greedy by not wanting to wait a couple extra weeks :)

Back