• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suggestions please

Superduty

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Scott. I'm 41 years old, 6'3" 285lbs and ~22%bf. I am what I guess would have to be called a non responder. I've tried 3 different cycles (epistane, havoc, and M1D) and none have made a measureable difference in my physique, even at twice or even 3x recommended dosages. I train heavy on a five day split, and eat big....... not always clean, but always big. I try to maintain at least 4000 cal per day with protien in the 300g. range, does IMG have anything strong enough to suite me? My objective is to get from my current "big scary dude" status into the realm of "OMFG". I really am not interested in the expense or inherent hazards of "gear", but I'm running out of options on the legal side of muscle......... So, suggestions?

Thanks. I was thinking of the methadrol when I posted. Might as well start with the big dog. Is the dosing on the bottle generally sufficient, or is it common to run more? I already take liv 52 daily, is additional liver support required? Not saying I don't want the whole stack, but I already have on and post cycle support. Just trying to figure out what else I need here.

Superduty said:
Thanks. I was thinking of the methadrol when I posted. Might as well start with the big dog. Is the dosing on the bottle generally sufficient, or is it common to run more? I already take liv 52 daily, is additional liver support required? Not saying I don't want the whole stack, but I already have on and post cycle support. Just trying to figure out what else I need here.

Nope just 2 e/d as the bottle recommends. If your not using our products just make sure your covered in each facet of the proposed protocal.

Cool. Thanks. The more time I spend poking around this site the more I think just get the cycle stack and be done with it. Seems to be more cost effective than just getting the PH alone..... And I assume they are designed to work together. Looking forward to trying it out.

Superduty said:
Cool. Thanks. The more time I spend poking around this site the more I think just get the cycle stack and be done with it. Seems to be more cost effective than just getting the PH alone..... And I assume they are designed to work together. Looking forward to trying it out.

Keep us posted and ask any/all questions.

lol. you may regret that offer. ;)

ultra male or anabolic matrix better for post cycle?

got anything for controlling blood pressure on cycle?

when is the big mass stack expected back in stock?

Superduty 044941 said:

lol. you may regret that offer. ;)

ultra male or anabolic matrix better for post cycle?

got anything for controlling blood pressure on cycle?

when is the big mass stack expected back in stock?

Ultra male is best for PCT

Advanced Cycle support has BP lowering ingredients like CQ-10 and hawthorne.

12-19

Sweet! Thanks. See ya Monday.

Ultra-Male all day.

I like to stack Ultra-Male & AM for PCT myself.

Back