• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How to stop cycle.

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
I just got in a car crash >.> and fucked up my leg pretty bad. I don't wanna take metha anymore since I don't want my upper body to outgrow the legs. How do I do the pct for this? Do I just stop taking the metha and etc? No idea on how to deal with getting off of it. I have the whole stack from e-control to ultra male rx. Just wondering how to deal with this.

1st off, how far into the cycle are you? This will determine what type PCT is required. Sorry to hear about the accident. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Only did 4 days.
You can safely come off after only for days. You're likely not shutdown yet, and should bounce back to normal within 1-2wks without any PCT at all.
and thanks Pete. So do I. First injury :O
Hope you're okay brother! My best friend just totaled his 30, and is looking at the same injury right before he was about to begin his M-Sten/Cyanostane cycle.

Damn. Yeah, I HATE injuries or sickness on cycle. At least you weren't too far in to it. Get better, man!

Back