• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why are Prohormones getting such a bad rap?

builtnbama

Registered
Reaction score
I've been in a few forums where you pretty much get horse whipped for any mention of prohormones. If somebody asks for advice or even states they are on a cycle all hell breaks loose. What's with all the hate towards prohormones and designers?

builtnbama said:
I've been in a few forums where you pretty much get horse whipped for any mention of prohormones. If somebody asks for advice or even states they are on a cycle all hell breaks loose. What's with all the hate towards prohormones and designers?

My guess would be that the PHs as of late are as effective as other orals, if not better. At least our are. ;)

The Neck said:
builtnbama said:

My guess would be that the PHs as of late are as effective as other orals, if not better. At least our are. ;)

Makes sense, I just figured if you had people trying to improve themselves other people wouldn't try to tear them down and ruin what they have going on.

Chitown 0952 said:
How long can I expect Super Dmz to stay in my system post cycle? Any input is appreciated.
Half life is around 10-12 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

builtnbama said:

I would say because the most effective PH's are methylated and they are hard on the liver, however with proper cycle support e.g. Advanced Cycle Support Rx, it's not that big of an issue. Many gym rats do not want to go the illegal route and use injectables so they use oral PH's. Many people make great gains on Super-DMZ and Metha-Drol, I get emails and feedback daily, I have at people email me on numerous occasion saying they gained 25lbs in 4 weeks and kept 15 lbs post cycle.

Re: Re: Why are Prohormones getting such a bad rap?

Prince said:
builtnbama said:

I would say because the most effective PH's are methylated and they are hard on the liver, however with proper cycle support e.g. Advanced Cycle Support Rx, it's not that big of an issue. Many gym rats do not want to go the illegal route and use injectables so they use oral PH's. Many people make great gains on Super-DMZ and Metha-Drol, I get emails and feedback daily, I have at people email me on numerous occasion saying they gained 25lbs in 4 weeks and kept 15 lbs post cycle.

I am with prince on the methl part of PH. Others are they didn't have a good cycle because when it come to prohormones you really have to stack them right in order for your body to respond properly positively and then have the proper compounds for pct so your body and overall health don't shut down. Guys when they do PH don't listen or didn't know what they were doing, didn't pct at all or correctly, or they are ripping for a aas source and fear PH because they more accessible and like Mr. Prince said or legal to get which threatens aas purchase.

I like PH because I know how to use them right. The IML are the best to date as they imo are the closest compounds you can purchase in relation to aas similarities and the ease of the "proper" compounds needed to pct.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back