• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need advice on prohormones

gendavis

Registered
Reaction score
ive been lifting for only four years, and im looking for a little boost. i tried a trifecta stack and noticed some moderate strength gains and no sides by following the lable's recomendations. im 28 years old, 6 feet tall, 220 lbs. with 20% BF. ive always been physically active played HS football and spent 3 years in the army. i really enjoy lifting weights. most average folks say im a big guy, but im looking for a little extra. the supps from IML look great and have alot of positive feedback. i would like to get some advise on a begginers supp or stack for lean DRY gains. superDMZ looks great, but im not sure if its too much for a rookie. im familar with liver support and the process of PCT, so im not afraid just cautious. Basiclly i dont want to jump in too deep, but ready for the next level. your comments will be very welcome. sorry for the length, its my first post. THX

Super DMZ is the second strongest IML sup. Cyanostane is third. Either will work for your goals but I prefer the boost from DMZ myself.

would you recomend halo first? im thinking getting some Sdmz soon in the event of a ban. in your opinion would it be better to buy both and do the halo first? which supp is best for cutting? i think with my dedication, motivation,and positive attitude i could provide a pretty nice log. i would really like to realize my potential. your help is MUCH appreciated.

gendavis said:
would you recomend halo first? im thinking getting some Sdmz soon in the event of a ban. in your opinion would it be better to buy both and do the halo first? which supp is best for cutting? i think with my dedication, motivation,and positive attitude i could provide a pretty nice log. i would really like to realize my potential. your help is MUCH appreciated.

I would start out with the Halo & then step it up to DMZ.

Back