• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Preworks outs

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all I have been training now for about 1.5 yrs so far my diet is great but my question is
I have to scoops of no explode before the gym , now if my body doesn't use all the goods in the no explode will the excess store as fat ????

I am just putting on some fat around to guts and I can understand why !

I don't think it's the NO Explode. Whatever your body isn't using is likely getting urinated out... I'd check your diet. Probably need to cut back on some carbs and maybe up your cardio. I feel your pain bro... I ONLY gain fat in my lower stomach. I can put on 5lbs and you'd never know unless I took my shirt off. I was at 6% body fat a couple months ago and my ab definition just wasn't what it should be at 6% Sometimes it's just genetics :) Like I said, check your carb intake.

It is not the NO Explode. As Gospel stated. You probably need to examine your diet and cut out some carbs and/or up your cardio.

Ok sweet I will drop the brown rice for 2 weeks and up the cardio and then see what happens

Ok sweet I will drop the brown rice for 2 weeks and up the cardio and then see what happens
When you cut out the brown rice, if you feel tired or don't have the energy that you normally do that is your body telling you to up the carbs Give that a try but also think about your carb timing throughout the day. Try to eat the majority of your daily carbs before dinner. This way the carbs will fuel your body throughout the day. Rather that eating carbs late in the day which have less of a chance to be metabolized and will be stored as fat in your mid section. Fill up on mostly protein for dinner and take in very little to no carbs for any meals prior to bed.

Back