• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinking too much water?

Hexliftsalot

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm on a prohormone called super dmz 2.0
and iit's making me thirsty so I drink up to 20 water bottles a day, my question is if I drink to much water will I flush out the hormone ?

No, you will not flush out the PH. While you are on cycle you need to drink 1-2 gallons of water a day. If you are thirsty, keep drinking.

2gals a day, drink until your content

Thanks for giving me the answer for my doubt that I’ve been having for a long time.

A few ph and steroids make you very thirsty. Water retention or exhaultion of the product itself shouldn't be a concern. Just drink until your content, and then some just to say "f*ck you" to all who think otherwise. B) Good luck man!

How do you guys drink so much water, and still find room in your stomach for food? The more water I drink, the less hungry I am.

How do you guys drink so much water, and still find room in your stomach for food? The more water I drink, the less hungry I am.
If you're serious about it, force it. It's honestly not hard. Try drinking 16-20oz of water before and after every single meal you have. if you eat 5x a day, that will equate to 160 - 200oz (1.25-1.5gallons) every day. Honestly, I drink 1.5 gallons no matter what, ALWAYS, even off cycle; ON cycle I drink at least that but shoot for 2 gallons. It will help your body tremendously and improve the efficiency of the hormones ingested.

I keep the jug on my desk all day at work, I'm usually done with a gallon by noon. With the water I add in my gatorade and shakes throughout the day I probably do about 2 gallons on a good day. I've gotten into such a habit of it now that I actually miss the stuff when I don't have it.

Ha. Since starting the PH's I've noticed how many water bottles I keep piled up in my car. Drinking water used to be a task, now it's just routine. My water intake before was pathetic to say the least. Maybe 4 bottles to now 10-12+ daily.

I keep the jug on my desk all day at work, I'm usually done with a gallon by noon. With the water I add in my gatorade and shakes throughout the day I probably do about 2 gallons on a good day. I've gotten into such a habit of it now that I actually miss the stuff when I don't have it.
I'd recommend holding off on all that gatorade... it's just a lot of added sugar to your diet. I know you think electrolytes and wooha but it really isn't all that beneficial.
Ha. Since starting the PH's I've noticed how many water bottles I keep piled up in my car. Drinking water used to be a task, now it's just routine. My water intake before was pathetic to say the least. Maybe 4 bottles to now 10-12+ daily.
Damn.. I only drink 1 bottle a day and refill it multiple times. Save the earth brother, recycle plastic. lol

Well I don't go nuts with it, I usually just have a scoop of the powder for during my workouts.

I think it is too much.
12 to 15 glasses of the water are enough.
The too much water can increase the burden on kidney and bladder and affect the working.

I started drinking a big glass with breakfast, then nursing a big bottle until mid morning. I just find that I'm in the bathroom way to much for me to think it's helpful.

I think it is too much.
12 to 15 glasses of the water are enough.
The too much water can increase the burden on kidney and bladder and affect the working.
What is too much???
12-15 glasses of water is 1-1.5 gallons a day. This is ideal for normal daily consumption. If you are athletically active you will need to increase intake. If you are on a oral steroid cycle you will need to drink even more water.
The point remains, if you are thirsty it is your body telling you it needs more water. It's a pretty simple concept.

Water has own importance in our life for get energy so we should be consume the the water in
more amount because it is the best way for the weight-loss and fat reduction.Water keep secure
from the different illnesses and providing good energy and physical fitness and health..

If you got the space at work, grab one of those 5gallon water cooler things. They come in handy.

Hi Hexliftsalot,
Water is great for health and you those who are engaged in physical activities drink more water than those who do not workout. Water regulates our body temperature, moisturize air in our lungs and protects our joints. Water prevents us from dehydration and helps in losing weight also.

How do you people consume so much the water, and still find room in your abdomen for food? The more the water I consume, the less starving I am.

I'm the same way. I honestly feel like if a gallon of water a day puts me in the bathroom every 1.5 hours, then it probably isn't what my body needs.

Every 1.5 hours? I'm in there every 30 minutes on a slow day!

Ha. Ok I'd say every hour isn't an exaggeration. So honestly, if you're peeing every 30 minutes, do you think that it's necessary to drink that much? It's just your body trying to get rid of it all right?

Yes, it has to get rid of it, but it's also flushing everything out as you go. Keeps things "moving along" so to speak...

No, it is a silly belief I would say it helps you with all your body functions.

Back