• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time on PH need advice please.

Lgmorales805

Registered
Reaction score
Starting my 1st PH cycle, and am looking to go with SUPER-DMZ Rx full stack. Should I be taking anything else with this stack? I am 24 years old I'm 5,11 and weight 212. Please help.

Thanks guys.

Yup, Advanced Cycle Support for on cycle protection and Ultra Male rx for Post Cycle Therapy.

Isn't all this included in the stack? Is there anything else I need to be taking other than what is listed on stack?

Thanks guys

Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Lgmorales805 said:
Isn't all this included in the stack? Is there anything else I need to be taking other than what is listed on stack?

Thanks guys

Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

That's the FULL stack. Nothing else is needed.

Thanks for all you help HeavyIron.

I have one more question for you, what do you think about my diet? I am trying to loose body fat and gain more muscle my meal plan is lean and low in calories and carbs.

Day 1 (low carb day) Fat Carbs Protein Cal's

Meal #1 3/4c oatmeal 4.5 40.5 7.5 225
1 scoop ON HydroWhey 1 2 30 140
Meal total: 5.5 42.5 37.5 365

Meal #2 8oz Tilapia 1.8 0 44 200
3/4c brown rice 1.5 33 4 155
1c broccoli 0.6 11 3 58
Meal total: 3.9 44 51 413

Meal #3 1 scoop ON HydroWhey 1 2 30 140
1/4c walnuts 18 5 5 180
Meal total: 19 7 35 320

Meal #4 4oz 93% lean ground turkey 7 0 22 150
1 Wheat Bun (Sara Lee) 1 22 4 120
1 tsp mustard 0 0 0 3
1 Tbsp Low Sugar Heinz Ket 0 1 0 5
Meal total: 8 23 26 278

Meal #5 1 whole egg 4.5 0 6 75
1 Tbsp Low Sugar Heinz Ketchup 0 1 0 5
7 egg whites 0 0 25.2 119
1 - 53g Large wheat Tortilla 1 27 5 140
Meal total: 5.5 28 36.2 339

Meal #6 1.5 scoop100% Casein 0.75 4.5 35 165
1/8c walnuts 9 2.5 2.5 90
Meal total: 9.75 7 37.5 255

Days total: 51.65 151.5 223.2 1970

Days Average: 50 155 225 2050

Proteins are a bit low for my tastes. Would you be able to go 2 scoops on those protein shakes/scoops?

Yes I will change to 2 scoops. Do you think I should also run iron mag labs fatburner with the dmz stack?

Re: Re: First time on PH need advice please.

Lgmorales805 0 said:
Yes I will change to 2 scoops. Do you think I should also run iron mag labs fatburner with the dmz stack?

What are your goals for this PH cycle brother. Also what is your body fat? That will better help us advise you brother!

So Mote it Be
Chris

I'm trying to loose gut an fat on chest while keeping muscle and gaining more muscle. Body fat is around 24%

Lgmorales805 said:
I'm trying to loose gut an fat on chest while keeping muscle and gaining more muscle. Body fat is around 24%

The fat burner will be fine as long as you contiune with the clean calories.

Re: Re: First time on PH need advice please.

The Neck said:
Lgmorales805 said:

The fat burner will be fine as long as you contiune with the clean calories.

Yes I am with neck on this. Your calories are key in this transformation bro!!! 24% is pretty high, may I suggest the kato diet to you. Drop as many unnecessary cards as possible, only in taking the necessary minimum to not crash your body and melt the fat right off you. I have been successful when wanting to drop by following a low car diet for about a month and after a month uping my carbs to a reasonable and maitanance level. To long on a low car imo is not good. The ironmaglabs fat burner is going to help melt it off of you bro!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Sounds good guys then I'll add the fat burner to the super dmz stack. Thanks for your help guys.

You are going to have great success bro. Keep us informed bro, you have so many great guys willing to help you out!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Im planning on running a Metha-drol extemre cycle and I notice the PCT that goes with it. Would it be best to use that PCT or can I use a PCT that I used before when I did a Epi cycle? I used AI Sports Life Support & Post Cycle Support, Himalaya Livercare and Driven Sports Activate Xtreme

Big_JUN 05094 said:
Im planning on running a Metha-drol extemre cycle and I notice the PCT that goes with it. Would it be best to use that PCT or can I use a PCT that I used before when I did a Epi cycle? I used AI Sports Life Support & Post Cycle Support, Himalaya Livercare and Driven Sports Activate Xtreme

We lean towards our own suggested PCT as we have curb tested it. Not to say what you've done before wont work.

The Neck said:
Big_JUN 05094 said:

We lean towards our own suggested PCT as we have curb tested it. Not to say what you've done before wont work.
Ok Thanks for the advice. Maybe I will go with the suggested PCT instead......

You could add a bottle of forms stanzol always good to have a bottle on hand

Should I bee taking ZMA to helP boost testosterone while on super dmz stack?

Lgmorales805 07972 said:
Meal #4 4oz 93% lean ground turkey 7 0 22 150
1 Wheat Bun (Sara Lee) 1 22 4 120
1 tsp mustard 0 0 0 3
1 Tbsp Low Sugar Heinz Ket 0 1 0 5
Meal total: 8 23 26 278

You could also up your lean turkey here for more protein....

Are you eating before and after exersice? You can sneak some carbs into those meals which will help in building of muscle with seeing no fat gain. and drink, drink drink H2O!!!!

Lgmorales805 said:
Should I bee taking ZMA to helP boost testosterone while on super dmz stack?

I don't think ZMA is needed on the stack your taking, save your money for your next super dmz stack!

Big_JUN 05094 said:

IMO Big_JUN if something isn't broke don't try and fix it or add something to it. These stacks are designed precisely for complete body transformation. What I mean is that you will have all the powerful ingredients to build the mass you seek out, plus the cycle support and PCT in the stack that will work best with these ingredients. This is my opinion but have only the best of success using what is designed for me. I would hate to read a few months later of down that you are shutting down due to improper cycle support and PCT!!!!!!! Time and time again we as a whole read of good bro's not following the IML designed stacks and use another cheaper or prior used cycle support or PCT and have issues later down the road bro. One body for the rest of your life and take care of it!!!

I am new to PH! Just have a few questions if someone could help me out! Im 28 yo 68 in 190 lbs about 20% bf, I want to lean up. I just ordered halo ex what should i take with it and how long should my cycle be? What is the best pct to take with it and how long should that cycle be? How long should it be after 1st cycle to start 2nd? I want to make sure i give my body what it needs while on the cycle! Thanks

Bjvusa12 said:
I am new to PH! Just have a few questions if someone could help me out! Im 28 yo 68 in 190 lbs about 20% bf, I want to lean up. I just ordered halo ex what should i take with it and how long should my cycle be? What is the best pct to take with it and how long should that cycle be? How long should it be after 1st cycle to start 2nd? I want to make sure i give my body what it needs while on the cycle! Thanks

Take the recommended IML stack & you can extend the Halo to 6wks.

I'm starting my super dmz cycle tomorrow and super dmz says to take with food, can I take capsule with my morning protein shake?

Thanks for response prince ;) My super dmz stack came in today and tomorrow will be day one.

What PCT should i take after my Halo cycle? And what should i take with the PCT?

Back