• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

m-sten 1st run

snap shot, #20 lb body wt increase, strength increase up to #35 lb in any given movement, A key note is had to deload to appreciate the benefit. Give joints and tendons time to heal and recover.

Right on, we appreciate the feedback

I think it be an injustice to not mention the last 24 hrs of this run. It was new years eve, just finished a training sesh. Gathered the family to go celebrate a new year. This place had a buffett of anything you wanted to eat. I am a sucker for shrimp peel and eat. Something told me don't but I did. Ended up with food poisoning, the hole story, vomiting, diarrea, fever, etc. "Stayed with the stack protocol", and forcing water and g'ade. Within 5 hrs, I had made a full recovery. Coincidence? Maybe, But I'm convinced of this stuffs abilities. Next cycle will be exciting as well.

Beast mode even when sick...awesome!

I think it be an injustice to not mention the last 24 hrs of this run. It was new years eve, just finished a training sesh. Gathered the family to go celebrate a new year. This place had a buffett of anything you wanted to eat. I am a sucker for shrimp peel and eat. Something told me don't but I did. Ended up with food poisoning, the hole story, vomiting, diarrea, fever, etc. "Stayed with the stack protocol", and forcing water and g'ade. Within 5 hrs, I had made a full recovery. Coincidence? Maybe, But I'm convinced of this stuffs abilities. Next cycle will be exciting as well.
nothing is worse then the shrimp shits!!

nothing is worse then the shrimp shits!!
Eat some bhut jolokia or trinidad moriaga chili peppers and tell me they don't give you the worst shits ever! #fireAss

Back