• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo and Cyanostane Stack

DevonRayG

Registered
Reaction score
How does this stack look?

Halo Extreme: 50/75/75/75/75/75

Cyanostane: 0/0/0/2/2/2 (2 pills a day week 3-6)

With Advanced Cycle Support during cycle

And E-Control and Ultra Male during pct (Nolva on hand).

Would it be alright if after my sixth week, if i felt like it, running a 7th week purely on 2/3 caps of cyanostane daily? Just a thought

How does this stack look?

Halo Extreme: 50/75/75/75/75/75

Cyanostane: 0/0/0/2/2/2 (2 pills a day week 3-6)

With Advanced Cycle Support during cycle

And E-Control and Ultra Male during pct (Nolva on hand).

Would it be alright if after my sixth week, if i felt like it, running a 7th week purely on 2/3 caps of cyanostane daily? Just a thought

Looks good. 6 weeks is the maximum you should take. It's your body tho. It's up to you, really.

Personally I'd run Halo at 3 caps per day for 6 weeks. Add Cyano for the last four weeks at 2 caps per day. I had great results with this stack. You're gonna want all four weeks of the Cyano.

Looks solid, let us know how it works out for you.

Looks solid, let us know how it works out for you.

I will be starting the cycle towards the end of February! just getting everything laid out before hand so i know exactly what to take when. And 2 caps for the last 4 weeks sounds better than going a seventh week! thanks everyone. I'll make a journal log when i begin my cycle!

How would adding Osta rx to the pct change my cycle? I'm still doing research on it and I don't quite fully understand the SARM and how it works for bridging

I wouldn't use osta for pct. It contradicts boosting natural test.

I wouldn't use osta for pct. It contradicts boosting natural test.

I have heard of people using it to keep gains from SDMZ 2.0 Cycles. Does it help with that application?

Back