• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

dmz 2.0 1st cycle, pct advice and cyce advice please?

samtron

Registered
Reaction score
Ok guys I know this is a extreme first cycle but If I'm going to run a prohormone that strains my liver etc I want results to decided on the super dmz 2.0 and wanted to be legal so hence this instead of the dark side. I read a lot of threads where people give them a hard time for asking these questions but atleast I'm asking before I start my cycle so please help with advice I want to be responsible and do this properly to keep sides etc down.

i am 29
5ft 7.5
currently weigh 142 with no clothes in the morning so thats the lightest I see right now but I've been 168lbs (did heavy cardio and lost a lot of fat)
I have a good frame I look a lot heavier

Currently I go in the gym and for basic example of my strength put 135lbs on bench barbell and do 3 sets of 8 reps, then do 55lbs dumbells on incline bench 3 sets of 8 reps.

I shoulder press with 55lbs dumbells for 3 sets of 8 reps that should give you a general idea of my strength.

Ok so I have SUPER DMZ 2.0 and CYCLE ASSIST, I will also take fish oil pills drink a lot of water and drink protein shakes...for on cycle

my question is about pct...do I need this clomid I read about? and how and where do I get it?

also is there any other products I should stack with this cycle that will actually help?

have got one op on this and sounds like good advice but thought I would see what others think too.

thanks!

no stacking for sure..clomid would be nice...sd2.0 is a pretty strong starting compound..i would actually say hold onto it..order some halo-e and run the sd2.0 later if possible..

so don't stack it with anabolic matrix or andro 4?

You already have my thoughts via PM. ;)
so don't stack it with anabolic matrix or andro 4?
Those two can be added to just about any cycle to improve its effectiveness. The 4-Andro will help a lot with the lethargy one may experience from Super-DMZ.

Back