• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting 1'st cycle.

eray

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I've been lifting on and off for 25 yrs. I have stayed natural besides creatine, and protein powders. I'm 5'6" and 195 lbs. This is the first time taking PHs.
Am starting with Halo Extreme and Ironmags Stack which includes:

wk 1-4
Halo Extreme- 2 caps
Anabolic Matrix-2 caps
Ultra Male-1 cap
Advanced Cycle Support-2 cap

wk 5-8
Anabolic Matrix-2 caps
Ultra Male-1 cap
Advanced Cycle Support-2 cap
E- Control- 3 caps

Is this correct?

yep, that's how I ran my first one a few months back. I was very happy with the results (solid PRs across the board) and the low stress on my body (all blood work came back clean). Be sure to drink lots of fluids daily and if you get lethargic, some of the veterans on this board have recommended 500-1000 mg of DHEA daily. You can get that for 8 bucks at walmart.

Good luck!

yep, that's how I ran my first one a few months back. I was very happy with the results (solid PRs across the board) and the low stress on my body (all blood work came back clean). Be sure to drink lots of fluids daily and if you get lethargic, some of the veterans on this board have recommended 500-1000 mg of DHEA daily. You can get that for 8 bucks at walmart.

Good luck!

Just a heads up..... the DHEA dosage should read 50-100mg daily. Good luck! You will really enjoy the effects of these products!

Back