• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT with M sten

fizzil

Registered
Reaction score
I want to run M sten for the first time after using old school DMZ a while back to compare. What PCT would be BEST, a SERM or Ultra Male, or does it matter? I'm looking for an answer from someone who might have tried both in the past. Thanks

fizzil

M stern does not aromatize so ultra should be fine.

I haven't run M-Sten yet, but have ran SDMZ. Some will swear by SERMs, some will say Ultra Male...comes down to opinion. I've always just used the IML PCT with all cycles and been fine. Go with your gut.

Its my understanding that M sten allows the body to keep more muscle gained from the cycle. True?

I haven't run M-Sten yet, but have ran SDMZ. Some will swear by SERMs, some will say Ultra Male...comes down to opinion. I've always just used the IML PCT with all cycles and been fine. Go with your gut.
I'm a SERM kinda guy. lol :cool: I don't recommend any strong AI's in PCT itself, but perhaps directly after it to help prevent any aromatization from your natural test levels that are being quickly elevated by the SERM.
Its my understanding that M sten allows the body to keep more muscle gained from the cycle. True?
No, as nice as that sounds, it's not true. A strong diet and training regiment is what will help keep the gains post cycle.

serm and ultra male is what i would recommend...

Back