• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0..signs of gyno?

GandhiFoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm currently on day three of Super DMZ 2.0 (5 pills down so far) and I'm feeling pretty good. Pumps in the gym were excellent even on day 1, and I feel like I'm growing already,however... last night I noticed that my nipples were a little sensitive. They are still sensitive today. Not sore or achy, inflamed or anything, but just tingly and sensitive. This is my first cycle, and on the list of concerns, gyno was always in the back of my mind. I've never had gyno in the past from puberty. I haven't seen any logs or posts about SDMZ 2.0 giving people gyno, but never-the-less.. my nips are sensitive and its somewhat concerning. I did my research and know that nipple sensitivity and inflammation are some of the early signs of gyno and I know it can be taken care of with an AI or stopping the cycle and starting PCT. I'm thinking if i notice it getting any worse- more sensitive, slight inflammation, anything- I'm going to stop SDMZ 2.0 immediately. Here's my complete cycle info:

(first 4 weeks- along with a multivitamin and fish oils)
-SDMZ 2.0 - 2 caps per day
-Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps per day
-Anabolic Matrix-2 caps per day

(weeks 5-8 - along with multi and fish oils)
-Ultra Male-2 caps per day
-Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps per day
-Torem 90/60/60/30

(weeks 9-12)
-E-control- 3 caps per day

Seeing how this is only my third day on SDMZ 2.0, if I were to stop taking it tonight/tmr/within the first week- what would you suggest my course of action be for PCT to stop the onset of gyno? I wondered if I should just take Ultra Male along with E-control and skip the SERM because I doubt I'd be shut down after 3/4 days.. or should I take torem for a shorter period of time and take e-control afterward?

Lastly, just some info about myself- I am 20 years old. I'm aware I'm supposed to be 21 to run any kind of gear, but I'm no stranger to hardwork and my diet is on point. I've been training for the last 5 years, and I'm very serious about bodybuilding. I plan to compete within the year, and was hoping SDMZ could push me to gain some extra mass.

Sorry for the wall of text.. haha anything you have to offer is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Strong first post, brother!

Imho, most people, are overly paranoid of developing gyno. To help with your symptoms, pick up some NOW Vitex and pyroxidal-5-phosphate (P5P). Also, do not take the Ultra Male solely in PCT. Use it at 1 cap through the cycle and the first 4wks of PCT - it will aid in preventing any estrogen related gynecomastia, as it has some anti estrogenic properties (AI).

Ultra male is a mild AI so you can add 1 a day during cycle to see if it helps. I noticed you have 2 a day listed in your pct which is too much unless you weigh over 250. Ultra Male should be run 1 a day on cycle and pct.

good thread i have ultra male rx ordered for my pct on dmz 2.0 cycle i'm about to do is there enough in there to run it 1 a day during cycle and pct?

I also ordered anabolic matrix so you guys are saying run the anabolic matrix AND ultra male rx during cycle, and ultra male rx also during pct correct

I personally do not run matrix on cycle... I save it for PCT. Take the Ultra Male at one cap and the ACS on cycle and you will be set.

ok, mixed signals. Another poster recommended that I *not* run the ultra male on cycle but save it for PCT. Which is it? Cause if it's the latter, I'll need to place an order for more ultra male.

fyi, I've never had gyno issues. Even when I was taking anadrol 50, winstrol, test, all that stuff in my 20's, I never did PCT and never had gyno (I was young, dumb, and full of cum, as they say).

I run anabolic matrix during my cycle at 2 caps with each PH dose, am and pm. This has many advantages over UM at this point. It will help your natty test levels not get crushed, the DHEA will combat lethargy and the bioprene will help with the absorption of the sdmz. Save the UM for pct and run it at 1 cap ed. You can get 2 full pct cycles out of it. Just the way I like to do it these days.

So, I took 1 cap of ultra male earlier today to get a little jump start with AI properties. I've decided that I'm not ready for this cycle due to a number of factors- school, girlfriend at home, the small amount of gyno symptoms and a couple other things. I thought I was ready a couple days ago, but I'm relieved I didn't go any longer. Total its only been 3 days-5 doses. I assume I'm suppressed but i don't think I'm shut down. I'm going to do PCT to be safe. I figured taking my torem (which actually is in the mail) would be overkill and i have a full bottle of clomid on hand. Would taking ultra male (1 cap) and E-control (3 caps) per day be sufficient? I'll stay on ACS through PCT. Maybe throw in Anabolic Matrix along with UM? Or should I use clomid for a few days dosed at 50mg? and follow up with E-control?
I was kinda leaning toward the UM/E-control option just to eliminate possibility of minor estrogen rebound after the nipple sensitivity..

I have done cycles with and without ultra male and can't say I have noticed a big difference. I have never had issues with gyno myself. I base it on the PH's I'm taking whether I use ultra male or not on cycle, but I do not use matrix on cycle.

Last cycle was 30mg epistane daily... didn't use ultra male on cycle.

Previous cycle was original dmz and deca and I did use ultra male.

Gandifoo, It is pretty much impossible for you to get gyno from 5 doses of sdmz 2.0. That aside, 5 doses of sdmz 2.0 will require no pct at all. I doubt that your natural test levels have even taken a hit yet. Dont touch your nipples and unless you have true puffiness or sharp pain with a small lump, just let things go back to normal on its own. the body knows how to regulate its hormone levels if you are a healthy individual.

Gandifoo, It is pretty much impossible for you to get gyno from 5 doses of sdmz 2.0. That aside, 5 doses of sdmz 2.0 will require no pct at all. I doubt that your natural test levels have even taken a hit yet. Dont touch your nipples and unless you have true puffiness or sharp pain with a small lump, just let things go back to normal on its own. the body knows how to regulate its hormone levels if you are a healthy individual.
Solid advice! If I had any rep power, you'd be gettin some right now.. lol

Thank you all for the advice! Been off for a couple of days. Nipples aren't sensitive anymore. I'm actually starting to wonder.. seeing how I've never seen a review about SDMZ 2.0 giving people gyno... could it have possibly been the DHEA in anabolic matrix? DHEA does somewhat convert to estrogen..

Too soon brother, just try not to over think it & enjoy the gains.

Back