• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What is in my Super DMZ?

RoadstarPete

Registered
Reaction score
I need some clarification as to what this compound is(estradiene dione-3-keta). I have 2 bottles of super dmz rx and I was thinking they had a sd/dmz combo but it appears this is not the case. I have done searches on this compound and my best guess is that it is a "tren" type compound. Can anyone from IML confirm this?

There have been 3 different formulations of SDMZ. The Original contained SD and D-zine. The second an anti-progestin and D-zine. The SDMZ 2.0 is D-zine and Methylstenbolone.

So I have the 2nd version with the anti-progestin and D-zine. So I take it estradiene dione-3-keta displays anti-estrogenic properties? I am thinking of stacking this with 20mg sd ed for a 4 week cycle. Should be a solid stack, right? Guess it would be kind of similar to a MDE cycle minus the deca-drol. Thanks for clearing up my confusion Heavy!

So I have the 2nd version with the anti-progestin and D-zine. So I take it estradiene dione-3-keta displays anti-estrogenic properties? I am thinking of stacking this with 20mg sd ed for a 4 week cycle. Should be a solid stack, right? Guess it would be kind of similar to a MDE cycle minus the deca-drol. Thanks for clearing up my confusion Heavy!

I think 20mg daily of SD is fine with that particular version. It was a weaker version of SDMZ so I would personally go with your proposal.

Back