• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Headaches

eray

Registered
Reaction score
Is it alright to take ibuprofen for my headaches while on halo cycle?

Is it alright to take ibuprofen for my headaches while on halo cycle?
Yes. It is likely a sign that your blood pressure is quite elevated. You may consider upping your Cycle Support dosage to 4 caps every day. As well as increasing your water and electrolyte intake.

Checked my b/p, 135/75. Not too bad. Will take your advice and up water intake and up my ACS. Thanks Adrenolin.

As well as increasing your water and electrolyte intake.
Totally agree! Anytime I have headaches while on cycle it is a clear sign I am not hydrating enough. Seriously measure out between 1.5 - 2 gallons of water and drink it throughout the day for your entire cycle. headaches should subside.

Checked my b/p, 135/75. Not too bad. Will take your advice and up water intake and up my ACS. Thanks Adrenolin.
if your headaches are exercise induced due to hbp..consult your doc..there are some very mild bp meds that are designed to be taken right before physical exercise to prevent this..also bump your CoQ10 via additonal ACS or otherwise..

Hi Eray,
For headaches, exercise regularly to manage stress and avoid high intensity workouts. Watch what you eat and stay hydrated by increasing your water intake. Take an anti inflammatory and avoid caffeine, alcohol and other stimulants. Stick to a sleep schedule to get proper sleep daily. Placing a cold pack on your forehead or having a massage are also effective in curing headache.

I get migraines. Sometimes they are triggered by certain foods and supplements.

Do you have any suggestions?

I want to start EpiTren with Advance Cycle Support

Don't eat those foods and use those supplements...that's pretty much the only way...yes you can mask or reduce the hbp with drugs...but idk if that's the best way too go...so using ibuprofen to mask a bp induced headache isnt a good idea....

Consult a doctor that deals with allergic conditions..

I have found Hawthorne Berry to be quite effective at controlling BP when I'm using orals that are sometimes problematic in terms of their effect on my BP (and BP related headaches).

Also, some time ago I started taking 81mg of asprin every night. My doctor suggested this due to my age (40) and my less than stellar family history of heart disease. I wasn't really expecting it to have any effect on my blood pressure but the low dose of asprin definitely seems to help with keeping my BP in check.

Best way I have been able to dodge headaches, reduce stress, hydrate, eat clean, and exercise... sounds like what one NEEDS to do on a cycle anyways... but seriously... it does help... i only pop the profin if it is unbearable... which can happen to me from too much/lack of caffiene, or clenching teeth too much...

Back