• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First cycle on halo 4 her

tlangmead

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys starting my first cycle on h4h today will keep everyone updated on my progress :)

5th day on h4h, no side effects so far, feeling my usual self. Decided to get on the scales an I'm now 54.4kgs, I'm thinking some if that would be water weight as well. Currently taking 2 a day feeling an increase in strength looking forward to the next few weeks

Last week on h4h definitely increased strength this passes month, am now up to 55.5kgs as well. Muscles are harder an veins are popping. No negative sides love it!

Hello, I am looking to start my first steroid cycle. I am 197lbs 6'2 11% bodyfat

I like to workout, i like to workout hard. i have been doing weight training for 2 years now. I have been doing P90x for most of the time and have been doing P90x + just recently and loving it. I wanna get big. i wanna get big and lean. i need some suggestions.

Now listen, ive been doing my research on anabolic steroids for about 3 months straight and it seems pretty clear to me that i'm ready to do my first cycle. I'm going to throw some suggestions out here. Looking to do an 8 week cycle. If you think longer, let me know.

1. Testosterone Ethanate + Dianabol

2. Winstrol + Primobolan

3. Winstrol + anavar

4. Winstrol + deca + Primobolan

I'm looking for serious answers so if you have any cycle suggestions (dosage, per day, ancillaries), please comment!

Also Post cycle therapy is important obvoiusly. Clomid? Nolvadex ? for how long? let me know :)

Thanks in advance

Back