• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suppression worries

Kups23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently ran one month of osta rx, while taking ultra male rx as well. Afterwards even though it is supposedly not necessary, I did two weeks of nolvadex just to be safe. I am still running ultra male as well and am ending that once the 2 months is up. Anyways before I started all this I was always horny as f*ck, non-stop. Since getting off osta however, it occured to me that I really have not been anymore. I am able if me and a girl go at it, but it is not a constant like it used to be. Any thoughts?

During PCT there is a lag time before your hormones normalize. Give it a few weeks once you are off all products brother.

During PCT there is a lag time before your hormones normalize. Give it a few weeks once you are off all products brother.

This, it takes a couple to bounce back, happens to the best of us.

I understand that but I have been off osta for over a month. Pct has been done a little over 2 weeks ago. Ultra male is supposed to be a natural test booster so I'm really not sure what is going on. Could ultra male be making things worse?

I suggest that you stop taking everything and just let your body regulate itself for a month or 2. Also, another contributing factor can be that you are obviously worried and this may have a negative effect as well. If your willie still works I wouldn't worry too much about not being a horny bastard 24/7. Your drive should come back on its own in time.

Back