• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ PCT followed by e control>

Chippe

Registered
Reaction score
just wondering how e control would be used after pct, pct consists of novladex at 20/20/20/20 also running novla on cycle at 10/20/20/20

I love E-CONTROL. I use it at the end of PCT just to help prevent any possible estrogen rebound.

just wondering how e control would be used after pct, pct consists of novladex at 20/20/20/20 also running novla on cycle at 10/20/20/20
Why are you running nolva ON cycle?

PCT

WEEKS 1 - 4
Nolva
20mg daily

WEEKS 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps daily

At least, that's how I always like to use our E-Control, or any AI in PCT for that matter.

Chippe, If it makes you feel any better I am also gyno prone and just finished up a halo/sdmz 2.0 cycle. I didnt dose Nolva until pct and had no issues what so ever. I am 1 week out of pct and no rebound gyno either. I am finding that I am sensitive to "tren" like products and will either stay away from them or just dose Nolva alongside them. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable because I know how gyno symptoms can make a person feel.:mad:
Another quick note.....since PH's and nolva both are liver toxic you might look into adding TUDCA to your cycle. I wont be taking any PH's in the future without this wonderful liver insurance. PM me if you have any questions. Good luck.

Back