• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DMZ Questions

Chippe

Registered
Reaction score
hey just a few questions if any one could help me out.

1.What kind of food should i take dmz with

2.Do these dosings sound ok?

ACS 8am
Dmz 12am
DMZ 11PM
Novladex 20mg with dmz at 11pm?

3. When do people usually feel the effects of dmz.

Thanks for reading.

Also how long to wait after pct till I can cut

You really dont have to take any food with the sdmz unless you want to. I always take my PH doses with good fats like 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter or a tbsp of olive oil etc. As long as you dose the sdmz about 12 hours apart and dont take the acs within 3 hours prior to or 3 hours after either sdmz dose you will be good. Basically your timing looks good. I always take my Nolva prior to bed as well, when estrogen levels are higher.....not so sure this does anything but it makes me feel better about it, lol. My only concern is if your pm dose of sdmz is within a few hours of bedtime it could hinder your sleep. I always make sure to take my pm dose about 3 hours prior to bed. Hope this helps.

I usually notice strength, endurance and pumps starting to ramp up about day 7. I have heard of it taking less time for others but a week seems to be the norm.

Also how long to wait after pct till I can cut
That is up to you. If you wanted to you could adjust your diet while you take the sdmz and do a very lean bulk......this isnt the best choice for a recomp but it could be done. I would personally would eat like a beast 24/7 on cycle and wait until after pct is done to see how much of your gains you can keep. After that adjust your calories.....lower carbs but eat lots of protein so you burn fat not muscle. Are you wanting to cut with just a diet? Cyano was awesome for my last cut. Something to think about.

That is up to you. If you wanted to you could adjust your diet while you take the sdmz and do a very lean bulk......this isnt the best choice for a recomp but it could be done. I would personally would eat like a beast 24/7 on cycle and wait until after pct is done to see how much of your gains you can keep. After that adjust your calories.....lower carbs but eat lots of protein so you burn fat not muscle. Are you wanting to cut with just a diet? Cyano was awesome for my last cut. Something to think about.

Thanks for the replies dude cleared things up.

Back