• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Does phs/aas lower sperm count or cause infertility

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I am male and 25 years old who haven't kid yet but have always want to have kids (two) in the future. I have been thinking about to make a baby next year or next 2 years if time is right. I have been worrying about keep taking steroids several cycles and that probably damage my sperm? Many people said it will damage or low sperm count. I don't always believe those ignorant people so I am here to ask. Is it just me that I've seen most bodybuilders don't have kids. My understanding it's not good idea to make a baby while I am on cycle obviously but I mean I already took 3 cycles so far and will continue take more. I can't imagine for not have my own kids in the future... don't want to be hugely depressed because of this. Please answer and help me understand better to prevent my risky in the future.

Thanks
Silent

Cycling any anabolic hormones, whether PH/DS/AAS will shut down your HPTA, and thus your natural testosterone production. As I recall, the life-cycle of sperm is roughly 3 months... so what you have today that's "ready to go" was created 3 months ago. People have successfully conceived children while on-cycle before, so it's not unheard of, your chances are just much lower. Soo... if you plan on having kids, do it at least 4-5 months after your last steroid cycle followed by full and proper PCT... that would be the responsible approach anyway

Also, as far as I know steroids do not damage the sperm DNA whatsoever, so the potential quality of sperm remains the same... you simply have less of it, so less chance to produce... lowered fertility while cycling.

Thanks Biggie! This is absolutely clear to understand. Appreciated it.

Back