• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First time using Dmz 2

Longdriver

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first time taking SDMZ 2 and I can only say WOW! Seriously, WOW! I have played sports my whole life so I'm not a bodybuilder at all. I have lifted weights, ate well and unfortunately never really got a lot bigger or stronger. I did my first round (cycle) taking only 1 pill instead of 2, along with the Ultra Male and it has been incredible.

My body fat was 24.2 now it's 16.2!
My weight was 207 now it's 225!
My strength is just ridiculous and I'm literally stunned at the results.
Thanks for the product!

My question is how long does this take to get out of my body because I have to get drug tested at world championship? What should I take to make sure it's out?

Thanks in advance.

Congrats on your gains!

I believe 2 months post PCT should be safe.

Thank you for the compliment, but its the supplement that deserves that. I just drop it in my mouth. LOL!

Do you have any other suggestions?
Does taking 2 pills really do more or not really?

Thank you for the compliment, but its the supplement that deserves that. I just drop it in my mouth. LOL!

Do you have any other suggestions?
Does taking 2 pills really do more or not really?

Two caps e/d will make a difference, but if your getting what you want with one no need to change things quite yet

Back