• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My before and after Super Dmz 2.0

Hexliftsalot

Registered
Reaction score
imagepng
Before http://m1284.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/hectorg922/1358071355_zps4818b67a.jpg.html?o=1

Last edited:
Before stats:
Flat bench 290x3
Incline bench 205x3
Squat345x3
Shoulder press 50x6

After stats:
Flat bench:315x3
Incline 265 x3
Squat 405x3
Shoulder press 85 x 6
. Awsome cycle I loved it.

awesome gains, looking alot different. Did you gain much weight? make sure you carry out a proper pct . keep eating and training like a beast to keep your gains

Damn, those numbers jumped up! Good stuff, man!

I gained about 15 to 20 pounds. Yup started clomid today. Thank you guys great product

That's what I'm talking, congrats brother!

Can't wait for my next cycle. I felt like a beast haha. I recommended this to some friends there on it too they've gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. That's something cause he's an ectomorph with a super fast metabolism. I really want some osta rx but 100 buck is allitle steep for me:(

Osta rx...great product to jump on after your pct

Can't wait for my next cycle. I felt like a beast haha. I recommended this to some friends there on it too they've gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. That's something cause he's an ectomorph with a super fast metabolism. I really want some osta rx but 100 buck is allitle steep for me:(
Save up for the Osta, man...it's worth it! Just use a rep discount code and take 2 pills a day for six weeks!

Back