• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol cycle

lameraz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All!

I am about to start cycle of methadrol extreme.
What should i use for pct?
Should i use products that ironmag recommends (anabolic-matrix rx, e-control, ultra male rx and advance cycle support)or should i use something like nolvadex with combination of something else?

While i was looking over the forum i didn't really see which one pct is better, saw mixed opinions.

Thanks

Advanced Cycle Support is for on cycle organ protection not PCT. You absolutely need the Advanced Cycle Support.

I prefer Metha-drol with andro-4 to keep good energy, mood and libido while on a designer steroid.

You can either use Ultra-male or a SERM (nolvadex) for PCT.

Yes i usually do cycle support while on the cycle and during pct.
Does this stack look good:

Metha-Drol 2 caps a day one in the am and one in the pm

Anabolic-matrix- 2 caps twice a day, am and pm
E-contro - 3 caps a day. Week after cycle start
Advanced cycle support- one cap am and one cap pm
Ultra male- one cap at bed time

PCT:
E-control- 3 caps a day

Would you change anything, is this good enough not to get gyno or should i substitute any of these for something else?

Yes i usually do cycle support while on the cycle and during pct.
Does this stack look good:

Metha-Drol 2 caps a day one in the am and one in the pm

E-contro - 3 caps a day. Week after cycle start

PCT:
E-control- 3 caps a day

Would you change anything, is this good enough not to get gyno or should i substitute any of these for something else?

I think that set up is fine. It should allow you to keep libido, reduce the chance of gyno and recover.

Solid advice, let us know how it shakes out for you.:cool:

Heavy...you said you can stack methadrol with andro 4,how would you go about that?....2 a day of each along with anabolic matrix ,cycle support,an ultra?

Heavy...you said you can stack methadrol with andro 4,how would you go about that?....2 a day of each along with anabolic matrix ,cycle support,an ultra?
If it were me, I typically allow myself to add in 4-andro about 2 weeks in to any stack I'm using it with.

Back