• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

For all you hairy beast!

969c1

Registered
Reaction score
LOL! This might get some weird looks, but, what the hell. I have a partial rug growing on my back. Yes, my wife gets the pleasure of shaving it once and a while.
What the hell do others do that compete when it comes to body hair? Shave, or something different?

LOL! This might get some weird looks, but, what the hell. I have a partial rug growing on my back. Yes, my wife gets the pleasure of shaving it once and a while.
What the hell do others do that compete when it comes to body hair? Shave, or something different?

I'm what some would describe as cursed by baldness, but everything else is a damned forest. One thing Mother Nature did for me was let my back and shoulders hairless.

Occasionally I'll use a Gillette Trac II and shave my gorilla arms and have been known to use a regular barber clippers to cut down the growth otherwise.

Have to get wife to shave my hairy traps....looks like a smal.bush if i dont..i will use veet sometimes...but that laser looks interesting...might get one...

Back