• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ-Deca Drol-Ultra Male-E Control-Anabolic Matrix STACK HELP

TheLegend8

Registered
Reaction score
For what I have for supplements are Super DMZ 2.0, Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male, Deca Drol and E-Control. Can anyone give me a good stack for mass and strength? I read a couple different stacks but I'd like to do the 6 week cycle if it isn't too much. I also have fish oils and organ shield to take with the stack with some taurine to help with the back pumps. Any info is greatly appreciated

Thanks

With what you have...
Week 1-4 Deca Drol @ 3ed
Week 3-6 DMZ @ 2ed
Anabolic matrix 2ed and ultra male 1ed

PCT week 7-10
Matrix
Ultra male
E-Control ( 8-10)

You should have cycle support for the entire 10 weeks but I didn't see it in your list. Pick some up before you start

I will also be taking 1000mg or fish oils and 1000mg of glutamane. Also looking to still take my 5mg of creatine daily if its going to give me a little more boost. I didn't forget about cycle support just unsure what one I would like use thats all. What do you recommend for a solid cycle support?

Back