• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

metha drol/ antibiotic problem

James

Registered
Reaction score
I started my methadrol cycle and today is my 10th day on. Unfortunately I went to the doctor today since i had a sore throat the past few days and sure enough its strep. Now i've heard its not good to cycle while on the antibiotics. My question is what would you guys recommend doing? I already took my 2 pills for today and dont want to do any unnecessary harm to myself.

**** my two methadrol pills for today not the antibiotics***

I found this, maybe it will help.

Combining Steroids and Antibiotics may Help in Quick Recovery from Pneumonia

Read more: Combining Steroids and Antibiotics may Help in Quick Recovery from Pneumonia | Medindia http://www.medindia.net/news/Combin...very-from-Pneumonia-42939-1.htm#ixzz2IBF9Mu5N

In a new study, scientists have shown that mice with a type of severe bacterial pneumonia, when treated with steroids and antibiotics recovered faster.

The steroid treated mice had far less inflammation in their lungs than mice treated with antibiotics alone.

"Some people might think that if you give steroids, it would counteract the effect of the antibiotic. But it turns out you need the antibiotic to kill the bug and the steroid to make the inflammation in the lung from the infection get better. The steroids don't kill the bugs, but they do help restore health," said Dr. Robert Hardy, associate professor of internal medicine and pediatrics and the study's senior author.

For the study, the researchers gave a daily treatment of a placebo, an antibiotic, a steroid, or a combination of the antibiotic and steroid to mice infected with the M pneumoniae bacterium. The animals were then evaluated after one, three and six days of therapy.

"It turns out that the group that got both the antibiotic and the steroids did the best. The inflammation in their lungs got significantly better," said Hardy .

Read more: Combining Steroids and Antibiotics may Help in Quick Recovery from Pneumonia | Medindia http://www.medindia.net/news/Combin...very-from-Pneumonia-42939-1.htm#ixzz2IBF1KqgC

I personally would access if I am able to still work out or not. If you are not so sick that you can work out just continue on as you have been. If you are bed ridden drop the dose to 1 cap daily until you recover and are able to hit the gym...at which time begin taking 2 caps daily. I am no Dr. but this is what I would do in your shoes. Also, I just want to make sure that you arent taking both methadrol caps at the same time. The doses should be split by roughly 12 hours.

Thanks man definitely not bed ridden just a sore throat nothin major. I'll continue my use and the antibiotics and up my water intake even more. And i am taking IML ACS for my liver

Read up on TUDCA... lot of good research on it and liver health.

Back