• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

CYANO/HALO/OSTA Questions

mbradley2379

Registered
Reaction score
Just started a cycle of Halo, Cyano and Osta and have gotten great advice from members on here. Now I'm just curious how each product really works. I think it helps to know what each product is really doing while you are taking them.

So how exactly does Cyano work to help you burn fat and build lean muscle, same question for Halo and Osta? What is going on inside your body due to the product?

Thanks

DCyanostane and halo-extreme are both pro hormones that convert once they are reach the stomach...they are highly anabilic and not very androgenic...so conversion to estrogen or dht is little to non...being they are highly anabolic they induce the increase of lean muscle gains similiar to that of highly anabolic aas...Osta Rx is a SARM...so it is not like the other 2...it is a androgen receptor antagonist...and more so androgen receptors that effect muscle and bone growth...in easy terms...it makes em more receptibe to growth...all these compounds increase muscle growth espc while being stimulated by exercise...

You're gonna love the stack bro. I did it minus the Osta and loved it. Keep us posted on your results.

I how Halodrol, which is the main compound in HALO, but not much from the compounds in Cyanostane Rx.
How Cyanostane Rx and HALO Extreme compare? I mean, both say non-wet gains and none to low-sides.
Also, on both proposed cycles you guys recommend taking both Anabolic-Matrix and Ultra-Male during cycle.
Why is that? As a general rule they are usually taken in the PCT only.

Back