• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super dmz 2.0 + halo extreme stack. What pct should i use?

BigBrett12

Registered
Reaction score
Hi my name Brett I'm 6'3 228lbs 9% bf. I had a question regarding my cycle that I am about to begin. I'm planning on taking super dmz 2.0 - 2 ED halo extreme - 2ED, Liv 52 2 ED, ultra male - 1 a day, Anabolic matrix 2 ED. So my PCT will include Nova 20mg ED, ultra male 1/2 ED, Liv 52 2 ED, first 4 weeks of pct. Last 3 weeks of Pct include e-control 3 daily, and liv 52 2 ED and ultra male 1 ED. Any feed back telling me if this is a good cycle or cycle advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Nolva 20mg ed, Ultra Male 1 cap ed and liv 52 2 caps ed is just fine. the e-control is just another added bonus to enhance your pct. Looks good. Also dont take more than 1 cap of Ultra Male ed because at 2 caps ed it can be suppressive.....which is counterproductive to PCT.

Thank you! I will keep you guys posted as far as my results and progression goes!

Nolva 20mg ed, Ultra Male 1 cap ed and liv 52 2 caps ed is just fine. the e-control is just another added bonus to enhance your pct. Looks good. Also dont take more than 1 cap of Ultra Male ed because at 2 caps ed it can be suppressive.....which is counterproductive to PCT.

Nailed it!

Looks good....SERM+ultra male will get it done....

Btw....advanced cycle support covers the same and alot more then liv-52 as far as liver/organ support...fyi..

Looks good....SERM+ultra male will get it done....

Btw....advanced cycle support covers the same and alot more then liv-52 as far as liver/organ support...fyi..
Definitely.

Back