• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Question

mbradley2379

Registered
Reaction score
On week 2 of a Cyano/Halo/Osta cycle. Do you think I need Clomid/Nolva (if so, which one is recommended?), or do you think IML's PCT is good enough. These are all low aromatizing products. I have Advanced Cycle Support, Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male and E-Control.

Ultra male and E-Control should definitely be enough. But everyone is different and I would recommend to always have a SERM on hand just in case.

Thanks and would you run the E-Control at the same time as the Ultra Male, so my PCT would basically be ACS, E-Control and Ultra Male for the 4 weeks after my last Cyano/Halo pill?

Yes that's fine as long as you make sure to run ultra male at only 1 cap e/d when using it for pct! Any updates on your gains?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm on Day 2 of my second week. I've been taking 2 Osta, 3 Halo, 3 Anabolic Matric and 2 ACS so far each day. I've noticed that my muscles (especially arms) are rock solid right now (keep in mind I missed the last 2 months of working out due to the holidays and a month long chest infection). Strength is coming back to me rapidly and I've noticed a good amount of fat loss so far. I'm starting 2 Cyano's a day coming this Monday. Really excited for next week as I hear you really start to see Halo working in Week 3 and that Cyano is fast acting.

Have you heard any reports in regards to this stack (Cyano/Halo/Osta) and fat loss/cutting?

Yeah, I'm on Day 2 of my second week. I've been taking 2 Osta, 3 Halo, 3 Anabolic Matric and 2 ACS so far each day. I've noticed that my muscles (especially arms) are rock solid right now (keep in mind I missed the last 2 months of working out due to the holidays and a month long chest infection). Strength is coming back to me rapidly and I've noticed a good amount of fat loss so far. I'm starting 2 Cyano's a day coming this Monday. Really excited for next week as I hear you really start to see Halo working in Week 3 and that Cyano is fast acting.

Have you heard any reports in regards to this stack (Cyano/Halo/Osta) and fat loss/cutting?

Thats great! And I remember researching it and hearing very good results it has on cutting when your diet is in check. I am actually about to run this same cycle in about a month. Although i am thinking about saving the osta for pct and using it to bridge into a super dmz 2.0 cycle. And from experience, halo will take full effect around week 3 and you'll absolutely love it haha!

Serm such as clomid may not be NEEDED.... but will always be beneficial to your complete cycle/pct.

IML recommends 3 caps per day for 20 days. Started the day after you finish your last PH caps.

Serm such as clomid may not be NEEDED.... but will always be beneficial to your complete cycle/pct.
If you want to boost your natty test levels fast and keep your gains use a serm. If you dont mind the lag time and some lost gains just use natural test boosters. serms are cheap and easily accessible......there is no real reason not to use one. I would never cycle without one, period.

Back