• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

order missing an item

slaughterhaus79

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

HI, This order was shipped incomplete. The Advanced Cycle Support wasnt with the order. There is a note on the shipping receipt saying that it will be shipped in another package but I havent received it yet.

Here is the date and order number:

Date : 9 Jan 2013 - 12:01 Order ID : 11501592 Payment by Paypal Product : Quantity : Price Osta Rx - 1 Bottle : 1 : 99.99 Halo Extreme Stack - 1 Stack : 1 : 194.00 can this still be sent out?Thanks!​

we are out of stock, this ACS should have been shipped to you by our retailer? if not we can either refund you the money or send it as soon as we get it back in stock, unfortunately we are looking at about 2-3 weeks. :(

OK,Thanks! you can just send it out when you get it in stock. I wont be starting it for a few weeks anyway. Should I check back or should I just expect in the next few weeks?

Hi, I waas wondering if the missing item from my order was able to go out yet? (Advanced Cycle Support) It's been several weeks now and I havent heard anything on it. Thanks.

Back