• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostane, Halo Extreme, 1-Andro

imnotsorry

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to figure out which PH pick for my first cycle.

I did a lot of research on the last months and all three products a appear to be dry and very low on sides, which is important in my case.
Searching online gives me information about structure, liver toxicity, androgenic action, estrogen conversion and others...
Even with all that information and ignoring how the compounds on each product would stack-up, I still can't really compare them "side-by-side".
So how Cyanostane Rx, HALO Ex and the upcoming 1-Andro compare?

Also, on the proposed cycles in IML website it says to take both Anabolic-Matrix and Ultra-Male during and after cycle.
Why is that? As a general rule they are usually taken during PCT only.

Hello, I'm trying to figure out which PH pick for my first cycle.

I did a lot of research on the last months and all three products a appear to be dry and very low on sides, which is important in my case.
Searching online gives me information about structure, liver toxicity, androgenic action, estrogen conversion and others...
Even with all that information and ignoring how the compounds on each product would stack-up, I still can't really compare them "side-by-side".
So how Cyanostane Rx, HALO Ex and the upcoming 1-Andro compare?

Also, on the proposed cycles in IML website it says to take both Anabolic-Matrix and Ultra-Male during and after cycle.
Why is that? As a general rule they are usually taken during PCT only.
Who's general rule is that? I usually suggest either/or for both Cycle & PCT. I prefer the Anabolic Matrix as it has a higher concentration of bioperine helping to aid in the bioavailabilty of any hormones ingested with it.

In terms of strength, here's how the three mentioned products rank.

Cyano - 1
Halo - 2
1-Andro - 3

I like ultra male throughout and anabolic matrix for pct... just my opinion.

Who's general rule is that? I usually suggest either/or for both Cycle & PCT. I prefer the Anabolic Matrix as it has a higher concentration of bioperine helping to aid in the bioavailabilty of any hormones ingested with it.

In terms of strength, here's how the three mentioned products rank.

Cyano - 1
Halo - 2
1-Andro - 3

This means Cyano will put more pounds, right?
I was convinced that 1-Andro was actually the strongest...

This means Cyano will put more pounds, right?
I was convinced that 1-Andro was actually the strongest...
If you disagree, feel free to prove me wrong. But I still stand by the order I listed them. ;)

No no, this means I'm stupid. I didn't even used a PH before.
No, not stupid.. just a little misinformed. 1-Andro will stack well with any of our products

In Order;

1.) Cyano
2.) Halo
3.) 1-Andro

Back